Welcome to the Forums

Thread: energy

energy

the energy timer at 6hrs over the holiday brought a lot more players into the game more often. I think it would be a good idea to make energy timer 6hr permanently.

Have to agree with the above statement. It brought the game back to life for 3 days, not just the energy refils, across the board it was excellent

Smile Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne Harvell View Post
    the energy timer at 6hrs over the holiday brought a lot more players into the game more often. I think it would be a good idea to make energy timer 6hr permanently.
    I TOTALLY AGREE. i HOPE THAT THE ADMINISTRATION TAKE THIS IN CONSIDERATION. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

We do take this into consideration. We're actually very pleased with the response over the previous event and we're trying to extend this somehow. I can't promise that reload times will be permanently set to those levels, but events like this one will become a bit more common, so stay tuned.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

thank you alex its appreciated