Welcome to the Forums

Skill points use!

Skill points,

How do they work?
    What do they do?
    Do they have any impact on the attack and defence boosts in battle?

Please provide exact details on how exactly they work and not just general statements such as "improves your endurance in fights....!!!!"

Hello,
    Yes, skills affect attack and defense in battle in several ways. Some mild details have been provided in some other posts in the forum, but let's just say we have to consider giving away exact details. Also, we want to rework some of their formulas a bit and we might have more to say then. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-03-2013 at 07:36 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex, you still did not answer my question about the details!
    Given that a lot of us spend real money "GOLD" buying skill points I think we need to know exactly how they work, what they do and the exact effect they have... anything short of that would not be acceptable.

Thanks
    Sam
    Last edited by Pharao; 01-03-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Sam,
    The Attack and Defense stats have a certain influence on Battle attack and defense values, but their exact importance should be left for players to decide. What we can advise is to try and invest at least 1 skill point in each with every level-up, since their influence can slowly decrease if left at the same levels and only investing in the other stats.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Alex, ever thought of a career in politics?

James,
    I appreciate the sarcasm, but I've actually said a lot about how the two skills function. The key point would be this: "invest at least 1 skill point in each with every level-up, since their influence can slowly decrease if left at the same levels".

SHH!! lol, don't give away any secrets....They are obviously important, but the level of importance must be found, not given, or the game will lose any mystery.
    Besides, those of us who have "figured it out" need any advantage we can get over the credit card players.
    KEEP IT FAIR, KEEP IT A SECRET

Skill points? What are skill points? I just collect them like gold... I've got over 8000 skill points saved up and still kick butt without using them!

Never Ronin Outa Ammo, (level 536):
    Att: 16
    Def: 4
    Health: 101
    Morale: 21
    Supplies: 6

Seriously, don't tell them crap.
    Mach

I wish stat points were more effective than they are. I won`t say too much, but I`m no fan of where stat points currently stand as a matter of effectiveness.