Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This just in:
    Out first winner is Iron Nuts (with the "exploding chocolate box" idea) who will very soon receive one free Frag Delight! Congrats!

The contest is still open, so don't stop spamming us with your ideas for featured items! If we pick yours, you get one for free!
    Last edited by Alex; 02-14-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Congrats to Iron Nuts for winning..hope he didn't give it to his girl!

I wouldn't worry, Falsadoom, Iron Nuts' girlfriend is Iron Guts. She only got indigestion from the exploding chocolates...

Thank you, thank you very much. First I like like to thank my parents, for without them I would not be here, thank you with all my heart to my beautiful and wonderful wife, who stood behind me and never let my focus get blurred. My two sons who reminded me that everything you get is a result of hard work. Also like to thank Black Death, TF141 SASR RaiderDave, red devil, ~SRT~FUKINA~, Queen Sultry Storm,
    tee, Hot In Houston, SPA/EFF-RUSTYDOG, SPA/EFF Satan's Socky, King Blackbird, I know I am forgetting a lot of you, so forgive me for that, but this is just such a great honor my head is spinning a little. For all of those who didn't win, I say keep trying and one day the sun may shine on your arse.

Today a good day, thank you..for the few that helped..as I needed the moral.
    A thanks for Christmas pasts..thanks..?
    AN ADDITION, i T WAS ALONE OUT THERE..NO INTERRACTIONS..MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN LONG GONE DEAD AND GRAND Parents.
    MISSIONS NOT COMPLETE BY TYPE OF LOOTS..Do you receive by Teams or friends or parents ? TEAM, WHAT ONES ARE OPEN, DO I GO IT ALONE AGAINST MEN, OR HIGHER UPS..? ANY NOT TOO HIGH ON EGO ?
    Object impossible; sisters dead, spouses deceased, am not them, from military, so they cannot help me out..solo. but I hopped men would not take advantage of the gold and perhaps start off a few minor tips to not waste my time..thank you..inner what ? sOLO DIESEL, NOT DEASDLY..REAL DT~ SAVING MY SELF ON LINE..STILL.
    NO PLAYERS..JUST GHOSTS.
    Last edited by SHERRY DIESEL; 02-16-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: GRAMMER AND TOPICS

Holy cow Sherry, do not take any more LSD before posting. Remain calm and wait for the professionals to get there, when they do arrive, don't be alarmed by the white jacket that has straps attached to ends of the sleeves.

Make Obama a boss fight. Everyone should be able to kick his ass.

I`m upset because my idea totally kicked ass.

I guess you can only get one pick, per week. Fine, i`ll play that game. . you only get one idea from me, per week.

looks good on ya.

this week i choose the L39 albatross

thanks

http://www.warbirdalley.com/images/L...y-inflight.jpg

use that as the stencil. blue camo, that is killer!! (enjoy)