Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    oops. . that is a training unit, my bad. . i just like the colors on that one. thanks again lol

alright, i`ll play nice! my pick for next week is Blodnovsky`s double gun! it`s almost as cool as the venom gun! and almost as outrageous! keep em comin . .

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._width560.jpeg

Double Barrel Dessert Eagle!!!! sayyy whaaaaat!!

Kamikaze Planes, 280 Attack- 1 Defence :P

British Firefly tank (armor)
    Mobile bridge (Support)
    Hurricane air craft (air)
    Panzer Grenadier (infantry)

Featured item? innocent looks either male or female as espionage/annihilates. att.300,def.50

Ground: T-90 (A: 150, D: 150)
    Air: Dassault Rafale (A: 250, D: 250)
    Naval: Virginia Class Cruiser (A: 200, D: 200)

Hi everyone,
    We apologize for taking a bit too long with the contest, but two new winners are ready for their prizes: Pharao has received one Sherman Firefly, while Air StrikeForce Messiah1 is the proud owner of one sexy Dassault Rafale. Congrats and stay tuned for more.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

The FV 620 Stalwart, informally known by servicemen as the 'Stolly', is a highly mobile amphibious military truck

The Harrier, informally referred to as the Jump Jet, is a family of military jet aircraft capable of vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL

E-boats (German: Schnellboot, or S-Boot, meaning "fast boat")

Finnish Jaeger Troops

general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) is a belt-fed weapon used in a variety of roles, from bipod- or tripod-mounted infantry support

The M18A1 Claymore Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Bindair Dundat View Post
    The FV 620 Stalwart, informally known by servicemen as the 'Stolly', is a highly mobile amphibious military truck

The Harrier, informally referred to as the Jump Jet, is a family of military jet aircraft capable of vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL

E-boats (German: Schnellboot, or S-Boot, meaning "fast boat")

Finnish Jaeger Troops

general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) is a belt-fed weapon used in a variety of roles, from bipod- or tripod-mounted infantry support

The M18A1 Claymore Mine
    Narh, Belt Fed Wombat and a rotund bottomed WRAC member who goes like one for the win Jim