Welcome to the Forums

When placing a sanction, should the game refill the health of the sanctioned player?

hello alex

even not many post they love the new update many talk and say wow
    next step ? make it same then armed forces and w@w
    health or no health you go up to sanctions anyway
    maybe i post to many , i just want the same then you dev
    i not want the 500 players we have now , i want the 1.000.000 players we haved in w@w
    just saying

Joel,
    There's a second batch of updates prepared for this week (we hope) and it might or might not include something related to healing and sanctions. But still, that poll will be taken into account in some form or another, this week or in another update.
    What else do you think would be important in regards to W@W?
    Also, post as much as you want, that's why we're here, to be a community.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

i see the upgrades they all great ,
    abouth w@w ok
    1) make the battle boards more big , only 4 is a joke compare to armed forces and w@w 25 sure there
    we need to find a ennemy fast and not waste time refreshing ,
    2) in w@w we can take our own bounty and no sanctions limit to same player so much you want till you bored , not the case in armed forces , almost same then warzone ,
    3) in w@w we did lost weapons when we attack but we also can loot the best weapons from your ennemy 'if you win) just saying
    and alex this week was the best in six months for me , i did lost hope in warzone now i sure will not quit this game

did forget something important
    1) open the battle boards totally , we need to show our power , this will only make low levels want to be a high level to
    2) this will be very hard for you , gett rid the 3 min delay on sanctions when same ip adres
    can not say or ask more
    regards and take care