Welcome to the Forums

your idea sucks - two accounts

One internet provider, three or more players.

If they can heal other players, pvp up, they can heal themselves.

They can take three spots on weekly ranking, blatently robbing two other hard working players of only one account.

There is also the issue of loading ones own gewr on one account via three, or more.

Thumbs Down, your horrible for the game

forgive him , he drunk, wait he normal again and maybe he will explain what he want to say here , or maybe he forget when he sober again hahahaaaa

Joe,
    Think he means that the top weekly rankings are full of one person with multiple accounts. Therefore making a mockery of the rankings table.
    The loading is about the amount off loot / collection rewards sent to the main account, thus boosting the largeness of the BIG man or woman and overtly swelling the lesser account of high end gear into the bargain as well.
    Not to sure about the healing other players or what the hell pvp is? As you can only use 3 health packs a day anyway and you can only send one gift to a player a day. Mind you if you have say, 12 accounts that would work nicely health, supply,morale and mission experience and concentrated on 4 mains happy days.
    Regards
    Gordon

Been thinking.. Yes it did hurt. pvp will be player versus player I am dumb. But you cannot heal another player in this game even with multiple accounts directly. So I am still at a loss to that bit. Unless they have a Tron like influence in the binary pixel digital world. Unless §Akatsuki§Kisame§ is the master program from the original film as the second one was a pile of dross.

Think he means that the top weekly rankings are full of one person with multiple accounts. Therefore making a mockery of the rankings table. - that's what I mean.

Joel, funny you should speak up. I offer no names to developers, but funny you opt to say that I am drunk.

Furthermore, I do not drink alcohol. I value my brain.

Also, on another thread Labeled My Idea, or whatever said baby says he is quitting the game, etc. . so who cares? go ahead and leave, don't leave the door hit ya on the way lol

If people can heal up other players like he wants, he can log onto another of his own accounts of one supposed wife, or whatever and heal himself up with no charge to his actual account.

Meaning the rest pay, and he does't. That's bullshit. Take your double account, and [moderated]. Making it Joels game, NO SIR! IT IS EVERYBODY'S GAME. fkr
    Last edited by Alex; 01-31-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Cona fobia exist 4 years now and i not think it will ever die , it a strong virus moehahahaaaa

[moderated], and a bully. Why you've not been banned is beyond me. Wow, you have the time to play with four accounts joel. I'm so impressed.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-31-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Guys, let's keep this clean and save energy for the game.
    Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.