DISCLAIMER: The objective of this posted thread is not for the sole purpose of posting cheating methods but for the real objective (as the prerogative and proactive action of responsible and rule-abiding players to have the absolute right) to report any gross violation in 1 of the forum rules (Cheating: Cheating or using exploits or known bugs is not allowed. This also comes for posting about cheating methods.) Hope this report will enlighten all players (especially the newbies) to be well-informed and aware of the worsening state of the game so as not to be victimized by the bullying and unfair playing tactic of that particular player mentioned in this report: It has come to my attention and (and also for some players) the past and the current weeks that this particular player of the game known with his profile id as *Philippine Tamaraw* (currently @ Level 732 by the time of this reporting) is employing a cheating tactic, that is, sanctioning a particular player as a form of his revenge act against that targeted player using his other or mini accounts, namely: Three Stars And A Sun (currently @ Level 426 by the time of this reporting) and high voltages (currently @ Level 342 by the time of this reporting), for the source of his funds for the payment of the sanction bounty worth with regularity and almost without a fail and when have best chance, his main account and, at times, his other mini account will collect the bounty therefore killing any chance of other fair playing players to claim the bounty. With this kind of heinous actions and behavior against other players, I can no longer tolerate and take them to my stomach such audacious aggression that you’re not aware of is happening just under your nose. If this unruly act or behavior continues to happen and no harsh or severe penalty, punishment and/or disciplinary actions in its superlative form against that erring and rogue player mentioned in this report taken into serious consideration for immediate implementation of such actions, then this will be the steady demise of this beautiful game I enjoyed playing more than six (6) months ago because such cheating and unfair playing tactic is considered legal method many players can use during sanction fights. Please also be informed that this is not purely baseless accusations because I can back this up with my incriminating pieces of saved evidence that can pin down the mentioned player in this Incident Report (IR). Hope you’ll give a serious look and prioritized action regarding this serious issue with harmful consequence or implication to the beauty and fairness of the game. Thanks and looking forward to your immediate response regarding this important matter.