Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback for determining Sanction price

Greetings everyone,

In our efforts to make the game more fluid while keeping imbalance and exploits at bay, we intend to further improve the sanctioning mechanics. With this, we are asking for your input as to how Sanction price should be determined: should it be fixed based on level, army capacity, ranking or any other idea?
    Leave us your feedback here!

Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I would vote for level, as this would give a set price, and would make it a bit more fair for the puss....I mean, the less developed players.
    Also would eliminate extravagant fees for those who never leave their keyboards

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    I would vote for level, as this would give a set price, and would make it a bit more fair for the puss....I mean, the less developed players.
    Also would eliminate extravagant fees for those who never leave their keyboards
    hoi, it's a war game, where does FAIR Come into it?

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Why are you quoting this gentlemen as saying fair? It appears that it is the developers of Warzone : Armageddon who want the game to be fair. Jim

Cool

of course , bounty price should be based on income ,just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    James, Perhaps I should clarify..I would vote for level, with all other factors unchanged. If Joel gets his changes, then not.
    I do agree with Joel(!) on the damage issue, The imperative function of sanctions must be punishment,period. There should be absolutely no benefit whatsoever, or there will be abuses.
    If a 'flat-rate' system is not used, Then a horrifically detrimental set-up with units lost,or looted, cash stolen,health gone and maybe even xp lost.
    If the system is set properly, no one will WANT to be sanctioned.
    As it should be.....
    I also think we should be able to kill allies, and claim own sanctions.
    Last edited by RONIN; 02-23-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: agreeing with Joel(!!!)

I like the sound of it being based apon your army capacity. That's what the game is about. Money should be there ultimately to make you tough, not pretty. . .or rich, or whatever. . you can go get rich on Farmville if your army on Warzone aint up to par . . Hazzaa

alex if you want sanctions to work in this game then there is a lot to do ,
    you must know by now there are more minis then real players in this game,
    why you think they all have 1 or more = to sanction but you put a time delay so bye bye sanctions
    , other thing why sanction a player? , you not hurth him he only lost some battles , no exp , no money , no weapons, you not punish him if you sanction him,, so why waste your money?
    also the limit you can sanction a player is not a good idea , some players diserve to die 20 times day
    myself included lol ,
    also why we can not claim our own bounty? i promise you if i can do this i will sanction a lot players and try to have my money back lol ,
    al last upgrades in warzone where superb
    happy you understand it time sanctions works to ,
    have fun all

I would definitely vote for a sanction price based on player worth and not level.
    Basing it on level would mean making the sanction price for the 2 players on the same level equal even if one is worth $1B and the other $1M !!!! I find this very stupid and unfair for the player who worked hard to develop this wealth for many reasons (and one of those reasons is to make it harder for other players to sanction him!).. What I liked about this game was that there is some strategy involved but now you want to turn it into a Bang Bang game?

big bang? it a wargame i want ww3 a total genocide