Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Tommy, very good analysis.. need i say more? thanks for the feedback!

she speaks the truth. she did nail it. and lmao joel,

RAS-Tommy Gun speaks the truth. I've beat the snot out of some players, had my butt handed to me by others, and am in a constant state of war, (win some, lose some, and never the same outcome for the same player either), with some players due to how we keep changing our stats, (by adding skill points), and by changing our military strength, (by purchasing units).
    Some players just sit there and don't level, (I did that for a while and drove everyone around me leveling by me completely nuts), because they can collect base income, build up a good army, and also collect the three gold daily and apply that to skill points, (15 gold equals 5 skill points), which can make a strong player even stronger.
    NO, I do NOT know the formula. I just like to play games like this so I've gotten moderately good at it. I say, "moderately", because there are quite a few other players out there that are much better than me.
    But work on your skill points. Work on your army. Decide if you want to be an attack only, defense only, or balanced player. Then stick with it and have fun. You WILL find people out there that can hand your arse to you. I have. Irritates the hell out of me when I do, (I hate losing), but that's life. You win some, you lose some. The big thing is not giving up until you're dead...

Machiavelli
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 02-21-2013 at 08:07 AM.

hey tommy , i did say 3 times your level , so they not run away , now you speak true and say 5 times your level ,
    you want they all despered and Quit the game? moehahahaaa