Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Boss Money : Screaming for Justice

Hi Alex, Other Dev`s

Check out this querry. . . .

_______________________boss battle money______________________

frankly, the lower the boss battle value, the more money you make.

_______________________this is not fair for andy__________________

it will be hard to maintain interest in an Andrew Smith battle, bc you make even more money off of an Ana Mendoza fight.

______________________this is tried, tested, and totally true________

so I beg you to bring us some more balance. Maybe up the ante on some of the higher up bosses, so people won`t see them as a lost cause. Not that they do. . but if I was finincially strapped I would proceed with ana battles all day long. Luckily, I am not that broke. . but wish more peers would help me make money on bosses that make sense for our level of participation

______________________thanks again____________________________

Or even better, no money unless you actually participate in the fight, too many are joining just for the crumbs from the bird table.

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Or even better, no money unless you actually participate in the fight, too many are joining just for the crumbs from the bird table.
    Amen. . I can only delete so many people. . it`s ridiculous. . so called friends lol

you delete me already lol but it true small boss pay's a lot more then big ones , not sure i care , i need other thing and i bored to ask so i give up to ask , dev way to kind no war here it a gentle boss kill game

oh, no perks of being buddies with warzones premiere ninja?

Stay on topic, if that is at all possible for you.

The number of bosses you collect from for clicking is limited per day. So clicking any at start of cycle is going to get you thru the daily collections. I do not see how that has affected the bosses completed. So the complaining about it is without basis. As for the amount of money you earn when participating, that is based on the damage you do while using your supplies. Sure you can earn some more on and Ana boss because your damage to supply ratio is better, But as it has been pointed out, without V-Guns, you are nothing in this game. Participation in the big battles is not because of this money factor, it is because boss fights are begun without care for what is currently running. Lots of Chiefs expecting the indians....

Use your real account.

Hi guys,
    We've addressed this and money rewards from bosses are now more balanced based on their level. Thanks for notifying us about this.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

thank you very much

nice work love the new bosses and the rewards even better