Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Money from bosses

I think the amount of money you get after a boss is defeated should depend on how much damage you did to the boss. The way it is now you can just attack a boss once or twice and get a lot of money.

Arne,
    The amount of money you receive from boss fights IS dependent on the damage you do and before this, it depended on the percentage.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Your score: 11,101
    Total score: 2,500,000
    Your percentage: 0.44%
    You earned 1 items
    Contribute 0.67% to earn 2 items.
    During the battle, you gained:
    - Experience: 648
    - Honor Points: 8,580
    - Cash: $5,945,625,000

A lot of money for just doing 11101 damage i think

Another example
    Your score: 10,239
    Total score: 2,400,000
    Your percentage: 0.43%
    You earned 1 items
    Contribute 0.67% to earn 2 items.
    During the battle, you gained:
    - Experience: 503
    - Honor Points: 9,645
    - Cash: $6,468,840,000

You can easily make 10 times more money than before this change... Money from bases and missions are almost insignificant compared to what you get from bosses now.
    Last edited by Arne Hansen; 03-12-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Arne,
    You were right, there was a small error in how the cash prize was allocated. Sorry about this and thank you for insisting on the issue.

Again, just to be safe, the cash prize is awarded based on your damage and higher-level bosses will pay better than lower-level ones.

Thank you!
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex,
    Well that explains why the payout has dropped from $15 billion to just $300 million for 3% damage. Agree with Arne that doing 10000 damage and getting $6 billion was a bit awry. Just feel that after doing 3% damage a measly £300 million smarts and I wanted some more shiny new toys.
    Collected from 10 battles with 3% damage on each and received just over $3 billion which is a hell of a drop from what I was expecting.
    Feel that the game will slow again due to this and quite a few players are not happy bunnies.
    Are you trying to slow the game down ( levelling wise ) with this gambit?
    Regards
    Gordon
    MINUTEMAN64

That explains the sad face my banker had after I cashed in those boss fights. Kind of surprised me too. Was fun while it lasted though.

Mach

Hello game developers,
    I was really enjoying all that cash rolling in and feel you over-nerfed the payout, how about 5-10 B for 200K worth of damage. That money can really level the playing field and make the game fun because people can play allot more and finally get the units they need to defend and attack. This game actually got me away from Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 for a week and that's hard to do.Please reconsider these boss fights!

nice one arne, big mouth

This is total Bullshit, how do you make a mistake like this? maybe you should take away all the rewards we were getting too. Take back all the tanks and other units cause people were having waaaaaay too much fun collecting them and no one is allowed to have fun in warzone. take back all my free ammo crates too because I clearly won't be needing them anymore because there is noone for me to battle anymore. I have always kept myself at a lower level in this game so that i would have enough people to battle. staying at a low level is a sacrifice because I have extremely low energy/morale points and this keeps me from making any money from missions. Then you bring out these new bosses and these HUGE money payouts, so finally I have a way of making some real money. so I decide to do tons of boss battles and sacrificed my level because i thought the money was worth it. Then you sweep the rug out from underneath us and say ohhh sorry we made a mistake. I gained 150 levels in 1 week, thats a pretty damn big mistake. Now I have about 20 people that I can battle and 2000 free ammo boxes (125 each). Great job devs, looks like I will be going back into retirement. But........ I won't be retiring until I have destroyed this A-hole.....Drive your army back! Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!