Welcome to the Forums
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Money from bosses was very low, we agree on that. But doing lots of boss fights would also give you more loot.

As i have said many times today, getting billions from bosses is not a problem. Getting 3 or 4 billions from O'shea when you only do 1000 damage is a problem. I have 740 supplies (and about 56600 energy), that would have been more than enough to hit all the bosses i see once, i could also easily have made lots of money from this exploit.

Btw i did spend real money on this game when i started.

There need to be some sort of balance beetween the income from bases, missions and bosses i think.
    If you give away billions from hitting once (on o'shea) then income from missions and bosses will not matter at all. Even an energy player like me would get over 90% of his income from boss fights.

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    Arne, on a serious note, I think you are a selfish player. You set up your account to be a high level energy (morale) account. Therefore you have always been able to make alot of money by doing missions, much more money then the average player. You have always been on the wealthiest list and you can add units whenever you want. Money equals power in this game. but....... if you are an energy player then typically you would not have alot of ammo because you dont do battles, So I know exactly what went through your selfish mind. You thought Wtf, why is everyone making so much money all of a sudden when you had to do so many missions over the past months and earn it the hard way. Well I ask you this: how would you like it if you spent real money to set up your account as an energy account then suddenly you couldn't make any money from missions anymore. Maybe the devs should take away money from missions too, see how you like it
    --------------------Bingo --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    Money from bosses was very low, we agree on that. But doing lots of boss fights would also give you more loot.

As i have said many times today, getting billions from bosses is not a problem. Getting 3 or 4 billions from O'shea when you only do 1000 damage is a problem. I have 740 supplies (and about 56600 energy), that would have been more than enough to hit all the bosses i see once, i could also easily have made lots of money from this exploit.

Btw i did spend real money on this game when i started.

There need to be some sort of balance beetween the income from bases, missions and bosses i think.
    If you give away billions from hitting once (on o'shea) then income from missions and bosses will not matter at all. Even an energy player like me would get over 90% of his income from boss fights.
    Who are you to decide anything? your way of playing is the drastically flawed, and if you go thinking the dust will settle you havn`t met me yet.

Take it a freeakin promise. Especially the more you offer these winded explinations that mean jack shit, and offer nothing to contribute in a postive way. Just selfishness, and the more you speak the more i get angry. Maybe dev`s prefer I hold my tongue more, but anyone can see where I`m coming from. Soon so shall you.

This here be a war game where fighting is lightning, more so than ever have people like tommy taken the time to discuss PVP on the boards.

Nobody but a greedy sod like you cares about missions. Boss FIghts where the devs want it at, even tho i`m red as heck right now I still have 50 bosses up. Not a single one have you contributed to. Why should you dictate anything about bosses at all?

Your points are mute, because your game play in Warzone is flawed. I will haunt your every word like a ghost.

sorry, I meant your game play in Warzone is drastically flawed. Seriously. . nice stats, bud. Reeeally nice.

Akatsuki NBK Nagato
    Level 948

+$0
    4493 honor points
    35 XP
    9 damage
    7 supplies
    -$0
    18 damage

Arne Hansen
    Level 1166

The (good) People Have Spoken.

I just have a suggestion or idea that I'm looking forward for you to seriously consider on how to settle this issue once and for all: Why not include and immediately release this in your next "Active Polls" surveys to get the real pulse of the players regarding the said issue. That way, we can have a clear picture on WZ players' consensus through a democratic process of voting for or against the proposal. In simple words: "Majority Vote Wins" and this should be implemented unconditionally. Hopefully, this helps bringing down the simmering tension among concerned parties involved in this brouhaha. Thanks and have a good day to all amid depressing moods.

Hi everyone,

In light of the current issues regarding our latest major error, we want to try and clarify a few things.

First of all, the exploit was too big to not be observed sooner or later, either by players or by us. We are grateful to Arne Hansen for insisting on the issue, as it is better the exploit was discovered sooner rather than later and we ask you to not hold him in contempt for reporting an issue that was completely destabilizing the game's economy.

With this, we are taking complete responsibility for the error and want to remind everyone that it slipped in only because we are continuously working to make the game better and certain exploits are almost inevitable from time to time.
    We know this helped make the game a bit more fluid, but it was also a major breach in the game's economy and just like every other mechanic , the economy also needs balance. By taking out too many rules we might leave the game as a completely empty system.

Since the exploit was universal (everyone could easily take advantage of it) and has been fixed, the economy is now at a more balanced level for all players. With the exploit active, even players that were doing barely any damage at all would collect billions of dollars, which was completely unfair for players that are working hard on Boss fights. The cash reward can now indeed be much smaller for players that don't invest too much in a fight, while active players can still get lots of money with enough work.

We are trying to find solutions to ease the transition from the exploit to a more balanced economy and, as previously said, no money will be taken from anyone. Those of you who have invested in ammo refills can still profit from them.

Our intention is not to punish anyone but merely to try and keep the game in balance. As so, we have doubled ALL the cash rewards from Boss fights and we intend to introduce additional increases depending on player level and involvement in fights, while also trying to keep said rewards in line with the hourly income and money obtained from missions. You can easily see this by doing a simple comparison yourself between the Boss cash rewards and your hourly income and mission payout.

As a side note regarding players that only click the links for Boss fights but do not further engage, we want to remind that they do contribute by helping reach the additional damage based on tiers WHILE NOT TAKING UP SPACE in the active players list. Also, you only receive money when you click the link for the Boss fight BUT NOT when you click Join.

As always, we are continuously on the lookout for player feedback and invite everyone to speak their mind about the game. Thank you!
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex, can the limit of players allowed in a boss be upped?
    And consider our economy by level, net worth, and contribution carefully. I think consideration for the price of units should be balanced more. You may say it is fair , but have the money to build is fun. No arguements here, just sharing my stand point of view. Thanks for taking the time to offer us an explination of goings ons. Tyvm

say we contributed 80,000 on an Oshea, i`m speaking for all of us who made some billions fair and square.. we would get 10 billion from that, agreeably this is too much money.

I have gave it some honest good thought, and points made about In Game Economy, and Shut Down are very serious. I don`t take what you say lightly at all Alex (and appreciate the time you take to come out) I just want to say that I think maybe 37 percent to maybe even as much as 50 (dare i say) would be fair because of the cost of units.

I`ll have to bring up the fact that money from missions is flawed. I`ll go back to when I first noticed this, and it shows on my personal game play record. Where I skipped the middle east, it remains un-done to this day. It didn`t take me long to notice that the money wasn`t all that much more from the continent before that. (South America) albeit I went strait to Asia continent to make the best use of my morale, aswell as my time.

This was the same case after I complete Europe campaign, i`ve completely blown off South Africa except for the one mission that provides me with electric chairs (which i wouldn`t mind being able to purchase with gold) you see there are so many varied ways to play, and it almost kills me to share my ingenius strategy with the world of warzone players to see. . but for the better of the game`s sake I don`t mind making the intellectual sacrafice

So I went directly to North Africa, from Europe, bc I rock! Lot`s of people will say Kisame you moron, you missed the 3 bonus items from completing the tiers. Yes, but with the billions I made I bought thousands of units. So ha to you. lol (whoever may object to my awesome style) lot`s more people see the light I shine, why in every game I am compelled to contribute a clan.

So, to sum up this (rant) I will complete AU missions, then promptly return to North Africa. I do desire the new AU tier mastery units, but I also desire money. The money is only to be made in North Africa, because the fact is you make more money for your morale there, at awry awry rate.

Please investigate the needs of the common people who play carefully, there are hints of games like MW in this one. I have to add that in MW you can choose either morale path, or fight path! Guess which one pays off much better? Including the direct robbery of properties. Uhh, I kinda miss that.

Warzone is my game. I want it to stay that way.

Arne didn`t do anything paticularly good, and 97 percent of anyone reading this will agree.
    Last edited by §Akatsuki§Kisame§; 03-15-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: spelling error