Welcome to the Forums
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Alex,plz grow more the money on last 2 boss,i use 1000 supplies on a boss end i ghet 1 bill...is to low..i kent even by 1 good units on australia!!!

MY WORK OF 8 month is ruin.....player 3 times more week then my,now is 3 time more strong..whay,cose i have a real job...end i play litle time...i kent never now bild my army...not even in 1 year...to ghet close...the balance of game is ruin...if somting dont change fast..i think i will quit the game...90% of players or not happy whit the whay game is...to low money...the problem is not fix ALEX!!!!! sorry for my bad eng!!! i hope you realy ghet the ideea dis time!!! until now,i feel like you dont ghet it...the damage is verry big!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina Dumitrescu View Post
    MY WORK OF 8 month is ruin.....player 3 times more week then my,now is 3 time more strong..whay,cose i have a real job...end i play litle time...i kent never now bild my army...not even in 1 year...to ghet close...the balance of game is ruin...if somting dont change fast..i think i will quit the game...90% of players or not happy whit the whay game is...to low money...the problem is not fix ALEX!!!!! sorry for my bad eng!!! i hope you realy ghet the ideea dis time!!! until now,i feel like you dont ghet it...the damage is verry big!!!
    Come on Cristina, you know that's not true whatsoever, last week you completed 84 levels. That's some going by anyones reckoning.
    If you have a valid complaint then post one, we all had the same opportunity to get rich last week, some did better than others you did better than most.
    Certainly better than I did.

i use real money in dis game!!!...your not verry smart..is it???you ar just gelose cose a woman is better then you,players like you end Arne...ruin the game...try to by a smart a..,!!!!the balance of the game is ruin....my work of 8 month...gone...is a fact, cc or not cc...
    Last edited by Cristina Dumitrescu; 03-16-2013 at 12:45 PM.

i use real money in dis game!!!...your not verry smart..is it???you ar just gelose cose a woman is better then you,players like you end Arne...ruin the game...try to by a smart a..,!!!!the balance of the game is ruin....my work of 8 month...gone...is a fact, cc or not cc...
    Smart, smart enough not to use a credit card in this game, smart enough to do do it using my mouse finger, or do you equate being smart as to how much money you put in, if that's the case, Joel and a few others have a very high IQ:
    Arne showed honesty, he knew there was a glitch, he has the balls to point it out, the fact that you couldn't expoloit it as much as you would have liked says it all, he has integrity, something you and a few others sadly lack.
    So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance, like I stated previously, you exploited the glitch pretty well, I have no idea why you are complaining.
    After all, we are all in the same situation, once again

Sentence structure, people.

Hi Cristina, your time not lost. There was two inbalances, the one we enjoyed, and now this one. The one we don`t. Instead of arguing where the point ends up being lost, let`s agree to disagree (not you and I, because i actually agree with more of what your trying to say than some may think, or choose not to think) so, that said. Let`s hope the dev`s see it our way, as much as we`re to see their way.

The game does need economics, but it doesn`t need to be in a recession. (so to speak) but guess what, there you have it.

Proof is in the pudding, and numbers. . including myself, not many bosses are being thrown up this week.

Compared to last weak, and I did 80k (even more than the dev`s supposed bare min) quite faithfully, and I posted just as many if not more osheas than anyone. Argue all you want, unlike some i don`t covet my oshes (except for now, but that`s still not factual, as i don`t even have one going) my osheas were there for all to say.

Until everybody stops making mute points, and the dev`s take it for what it is (we just want to have some fun, not take advantage of the server, or whatever) and hopefully they meet us half way, or atleast 37% of the prior income.

Cost of units. Cost of friends. Everybody is arguing, and bitching, and complaining. I hate this. .
    Last edited by §Akatsuki§Kisame§; 03-16-2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling

all i try to sey is "THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIX YET,NOT EVEN CLOSE"!!!! END J H ,SMART COSE YOU DONT GHET IT,I LEVEL UP WHIT MONEY NOT BY USE OF THE BUG!!! I BYE SUPPLIES!!!"So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance", 1 DUMB..IS COOL...POUND MY...HEHEHEHEHE...PLZ,YOU AR NOW JUST PATETIC!!!!
    Last edited by Cristina Dumitrescu; 03-16-2013 at 02:08 PM.

all i try to sey is "THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIX YET,NOT EVEN CLOSE"!!!! END J H ,SMART COSE YOU DONT GHET IT,I LEVEL UP WHIT MONEY NOT BY USE OF THE BUG!!! I BYE SUPPLIES!!!"So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance", 1 DUMB..IS COOL...POUND MY...HEHEHEHEHE...PLZ,YOU AR NOW JUST PATETIC!!!!
    Um just gonna type this in better English since I can't read it very well so other people might not be able to..
    "All I'm trying to say is 'THE PROBLEM ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FIXED!!' And James Henderson, your so smart because you don't get it, I level up with money not by the use of the bug, but by supplies! -Bit of confusion here- So I will continue to be your "dumb and pound you when I have the chance."" 1. Dumb is cool, Pound my hehehe.. please you are just pathetic now.

After reading all of the post in here. I can see a big problem. Now i don't know if this problem can be fixed?
    Can some plz try and fix this problem and fix it good. thank you

oh sorry i nealy forgot the problem is Arne Hansen