Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    That explains the sad face my banker had after I cashed in those boss fights. Kind of surprised me too. Was fun while it lasted though.

Mach
    I agree with you Mach. I wish that this happy days (i.e., the billion $ cash rewards for the new bosses) wouldn't have ended if only some players realized and learn to appreciate that something big and good is now lost and might be the reason with great probability why many players would now be turned off and be cautious doing boss fights for the 2 new higher level boss fights because of this changes. This is really strange why somebody have to complain if he or she is getting big cash rewards doing boss fights for the highest level bosses which makes many players becomes very happy aside from the rewards they will be getting if they have bigger damage points. Those big cash rewards indeed help many players with low base incomes to expand, purchase and upgrade bases as well as purchasing equipment with strong attack and defense points. Looking forward and hoping for your consideration to return the billion $ cash rewards based on the damage points by a particular player to the said highest level bosses so as to be fair for everybody and no more players will complain again which would make all happy and be more motivated to continue doing boss fights for the Australasia module. Thanks and have a great day to all WZ players.

im really not happy with this...i want my Billions cash boss fight reward back...!!! this is so unfairrrrrrrrrrrr......!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not done yet. So now I'm stuck at level 709 with barely any morale points for missions, 2000 un needed ammo points, No F@*king way to make money Money, and no one to fight. Thats just great. How bout you give me back my 850 skill points that I put into Ammo this week and My 400 skill points that I put into health, so I can put them allllllll into defense to protect my weak ass.

44 seconds ago
    You attacked Arne Hansen.
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
    Details
    49 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    54 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
    Details
    57 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    1 minute ago
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
    Details

I think 5-10B for 100-200K damage on Oshea is fair, plus it will force us to use more ammo which we will run out of forcing us to put more skill points in ammo, fight more bosses and make you money by purchasing refills and more skill points.Also maybe on the weekends you can increase the payout which would be nice for us working folks.
    ~O~HOD

Gone from feast to famine, perhaps the dev's could find a middle ground because quite frankly the payouts now are just extracting the urine :-(

Hello everyone,

First of all, this was an exploit that we are completely responsible for. An error slipped past ~10 days ago, when we set out to rebalance the cash rewards from Boss fights, depending on their level. But more importantly, a lot of players took advantage of it and no money will be taken back from those who did. We know the exploit was in effect for a bit too long, but we cannot return the cash rewards to these values, since they are extremely high and completely unbalanced.

With that being said, we do intend to raise the cash rewards a bit and try and find a sweet spot that makes the transition easier from this period. How much it will be raised, we have not decided yet.

Please keep in mind that the game has gone through some extensive updates in the past weeks (one of the major ones being the cash payout from Bosses) and that is exactly how we intend to continue, while also trying to maintain balance as much as possible. The current values are the intended ones for two weeks ago and the game is not slower than it should have been given the balanced rewards.

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences this has caused and we will assume the blame for it, while also continuing to update the game. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

the game is ruin!!!!! no more fun!!!!!

well it was rock'n' roll now it slow motion again , and i was thinking what a great upgrade so we can buy our army and all the things we need , it was just a mistake boeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    we can wait years to buy what we need again , this will give a real bad blow to the game
    arne you most wanted list sure lol

o my GOD,I LOST THE WILL TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F&/%&/)&)(&)(&)/ ARNE......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!