Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    44 seconds ago
    You attacked Arne Hansen.
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
    Details
    49 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    54 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
    Details
    57 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    1 minute ago
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
    Details
    Wtf, Tommy is half the level of this guy. I hope devs listen to THE PLAYERS WHO TAKE THE GAME FOR REAL. Not as a joke lol anyway, whatever. . i'll check back lol

game was fun and popular with the broken payouts fix end why will forget all yours sin!!

While we are on the subject of glitches, how about fixing another?
    Namely, players signing up for fights and getting rewards for doing exactly squat, there are innumerable players doing this, from all levels, just sign up and collect the money, this has a detrimental effect on the boss fights, as in some cases they are over-subscribed and players who actually want to join in are pre-empted because of the parasites.
    No play,= no pay, seems a fair approach in this instance.
    Oh yeah, and up the ante for bos fights, you gave us a taste for money, we want it back, or some blood instead

the arms race was on....now its gone.....just sux

best thing to do Your score: 60,776 you win 6 bill....10,000 -win 1 bill...100,000 -win 10 bill....sow no more players ho hit 1 time end ghet big money!!!! whit a max of 10 bill for boss!!!

I started playing this game from the beginning and early on I invested a lot of time and some money into it (as did a few others).I got bored with it and just collected my bases daily and played every now and then.I started playing regular again when the new bosses came out.While the payout for the bosses may not have suited everyone(Arnie your a Mong)it did breath some much needed life into this game .I will be going back to the way I played before the new bosses

and Arnie the Village have called they want there idiot back so you need get there and fast

my fellow clan member has a valid point, kill arne!!

20 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 21 experience and taking 58 damage.
    Details
    21 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 58 damage.
    Details
    22 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 48 damage.
    Details

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Chadwick View Post
    I started playing this game from the beginning and early on I invested a lot of time and some money into it (as did a few others).I got bored with it and just collected my bases daily and played every now and then.I started playing regular again when the new bosses came out.While the payout for the bosses may not have suited everyone(Arnie your a Mong)it did breath some much needed life into this game .I will be going back to the way I played before the new bosses

and Arnie the Village have called they want there idiot back so you need get there and fast
    The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.
    You just dont get it ,but really no surprise there.Your whole game since you started playing this game is doing the boss fights and missions as your weak as piss for anything else .You probably got one of those lame ass characters as well.Do us all a favour and stfu