Welcome to the Forums
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    what is the point of helping the upper level players where in I can't even share what I looted from the boss fight even if I 've got the mask & boomerang? I don't see them either in my inventory...
    what is the advantage of gaining much points in helping the upper level boss fight where I can get more money in lower level fights with lesser points?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    oh sorry i nealy forgot the problem is arne hansen
    lol ________________

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    what is the point of helping the upper level players where in I can't even share what I looted from the boss fight even if I 've got the mask & boomerang? I don't see them either in my inventory...
    what is the advantage of gaining much points in helping the upper level boss fight where I can get more money in lower level fights with lesser points?
    EXACTLY, Collection items and boss items should be available to use at any level, after all, you received them. I already did ~450 OShea/Scientist battles and helped tons of my friends finish collections, but I can't use A SINGLE ITEM. All the time and effort put in to boss fights in order to get units is worthless because it's not like I can use anything at all. There basically is no point of even doing boss fights anymore... money is useless, even if I hit 700k damage I get 1 rare item and 8 uncommon items, and I can't even use any of the units. Lastly, I want to state that the game with the money bug > the game now, without it... The game was actually fun. Now I might just log on every day and collect 3 gold then repeat. There's no real point of bosses or anything else anymore.

Alex, please do something about this..
    1. Increase boss money so people actually have fun, the number of bosses will increase, and there's a better chance for better items.
    2. Increase the chance for armageddon. The higher you hit, the higher the possibility should be. (I hit 400k-750k and I always get uncommon-rare items. You can hit 7-10k and easily get a Blue Angel or Gator..)
    3. MAKE IT SO THAT THERE ARE NO LEVEL LIMITS ON BOSS FIGHT UNIT REWARDS! I've gotten Armageddon Units from OShea, Scientists, etc and also hundreds (100-750) uncommon-rare-epic items, BUT I CANT USE A SINGLE ONE. Everyone can do boss fights no matter what level, but you can't even use the rewards, so what's the point of doing them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by CNTN View Post
    Alex, please do something about this..
    1. Increase boss money so people actually have fun, the number of bosses will increase, and there's a better chance for better items.
    2. Increase the chance for armageddon. The higher you hit, the higher the possibility should be. (I hit 400k-750k and I always get uncommon-rare items. You can hit 7-10k and easily get a Blue Angel or Gator..)
    3. MAKE IT SO THAT THERE ARE NO LEVEL LIMITS ON BOSS FIGHT UNIT REWARDS! I've gotten Armageddon Units from OShea, Scientists, etc and also hundreds (100-750) uncommon-rare-epic items, BUT I CANT USE A SINGLE ONE. Everyone can do boss fights no matter what level, but you can't even use the rewards, so what's the point of doing them at all?
    you will be able to use those items when you reach the level thjat they activate if you are doing that many boss fights you should be there in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Chadwick View Post
    you will be able to use those items when you reach the level thjat they activate if you are doing that many boss fights you should be there in no time
    Have you even played this game? You think I can easily level up 320 levels? That's going to take me 4 months. You probably just don't care because you already can use the items and are afraid of getting beat. -_-

Have you even played this game? You think I can easily level up 320 levels? That's going to take me 4 months. You probably just don't care because you already can use the items and are afraid of getting beat. -_-
    You may find that Harold plays this game and is actually quite good at it.
    Like he says, if you are doing as many boss fights as you claim to be, then your levelling will go quite fast, unless ofcourse you are telling porkies, hitting 700 k worth of damage, shows that you are at a fairly decent level now.
    That always seems to be your problem JV, you think your'e speshull

You may find that Harold plays this game and is actually quite good at it.
    Like he says, if you are doing as many boss fights as you claim to be, then your levelling will go quite fast, unless ofcourse you are telling porkies, hitting 700 k worth of damage, shows that you are at a fairly decent level now.
    That always seems to be your problem JV, you think your'e speshull.

Money from bosses

I think the amount of money you get after a boss is defeated should depend on how much damage you did to the boss. The way it is now you can just attack a boss once or twice and get a lot of money.

so why is it that i do the same damage as you and i get less money just because I'm 1000 lvls be low
    yet you can hit me and i can't do a thing

8 hours ago
    You were attacked by Private Bowser.
    You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $53,761.
    Sanction • Battle • Details
    8 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $22,538.
    8 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $14,011.
    Alex you need to do something about this.
    why would anyone want to start playing this game when there is so much unfairness going on

bring the cash back or increase the cash drop in bases or from bosses
    1,4 Bill for a unit and needs 100k on damages on the big bosses to get 1 Bill ,its something Wrong now Alex !