Welcome to the Forums

Boss Money and Armageddon Rate

This is the reason why we need higher damage = greater chance for Armageddon units..
    Your score: 2,300,000
    Total score: 2,300,000
    Your percentage: 100%
    You earned 9 items
    Uncommon items:
    Gold Pyramid x4
    Eye of Horus Papyrus x5
    Baboon Spider x2
    -_-
    I do the full 2.3M damage on a General Andy and I get all uncommon items. Completely unfair.
    Also, I think that we should receive more for boss battles...it should depend on how much damage you do but it should also be x5 or so more...After I hit 2.3M damage... I only got 2B which is quite unfair in my opinion. I was close to actually LOSING money instead of gaining money die to the health doctor cost..
    During the battle, you gained:
    - Experience: 101,690
    - Honor Points: 657,716
    - Cash: $2,213,244,000
    These are just my opinions on how the game should be changed and I hope Alex does something about it.. 2.3M... for all uncommon, I could get better by just hitting 7,500....

And this is why I continue to like you more and more, and dislike others more and more. .

I consider people`s lack of contribution to be deemed as trolling, and all the people I notice trolling has a pretty sizable ammount of armageddon units. Where in such cases I can twice the ammount of common items, so it shouldn`t bother me. . but in a sense it does bother me, because you guys have it set up so that if we defeat a boss within 6hrs time or so we get extra items, so people trolling on our battles that we work so hard on is mostly unfair for us.

The fact is the higher your ammount of damage, the less change of armageddon you have. Actually much more chance for only common items. Sometimes I`m okay with this, but at 2,300 plus M2`s I think my limit will soon be breached for anyone playing hard.

It should definately be a case of the trolls getting common items, and the hero`s getting the rare units, and loot.

I FULLY APPROVE OF THIS THREAD!! Thank you author for taking the time.

didn`t mean to double post, this (comment) can be removed
    Last edited by §Akatsuki§Kisame§; 03-21-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: x2 post of the same content

Alex...read this thread please x_x

Your score: 7,982
    You earned 3 items
    Epic items:
    Nile Hovercraft
    Rare items:
    Egyptian Dagger
    Uncommon items:
    Baboon Spider
    This is some BS -_-

I fully approve of this thread!!

it is completely backwards, (from a logical point of view), to reward the players who do little damage with more big items than those who do more damage. Yes, the people who do more damage get more money, but they get crappy units/prizes. That money does not equate out to the items the small fry are getting for doing next to nothing.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 03-23-2013 at 06:14 PM.

CNTN, I have read it. But there's nothing new to announce for now, except the fact, that yes, we are taking this into consideration. And yes, I would like to see a bigger drop rate for powerful units, but I can't promise anything yet.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.