Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Time to prove you are a lying little toerag after all
    Kamil Hassan, are you denying that this is your mini, from what you told me earlier, it is a bogus acct of yours, very tough but bogus.
    Face gone red yet?
    Keep hitting James as much as you want, I quit playing that one a few weeks back when it hit 1000.
    You really shouldn't give up your day job of licking windows.
    first pages, yeah, been there, done that, got the t shirt, done it before you as well
    Ok, I`ll tell Kamil (of Ottawa) that you say he`s tough. Fair enuogh. Wish he still played

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    And as for sharing a list of them, The devs here are quite aware of them, as evidenced by changes made to inhibit advantages that were being exploited(sanctions).

Putting a list out wont get anyone banned,As conclusive evidence would be lacking without confessions, but would most likely backfire against the poster,Bringing massive, overwhelming attacks,sanctions and any other retaliatory methods that could be employed.

Not my first rodeo, seen it happen.....
    Yeah agreed. The dev`s know what is up. Let`s say you get the devs to admit who many accounts i run from this one IP right here. Let`s say you can manage that. It`s not a difficult, but even the most menial of tasks proves very difficult for rasputin bullets injames.

Duhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Yes it would not be nice to spread the news too publicly about all the multiple profiles, the game would come to a standstill.
    How many is it you have again?
    Zero, ya chump.