Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by §Akatsuki§Kisame§ View Post
    Just like the number of your accounts on the first page. ZERO!!!! i`m on two front pages, ya moron. Do some math if you gonna come play a math game with Wizards of Yore. You dummy.
    Time to prove you are a lying little toerag after all
    Kamil Hassan, are you denying that this is your mini, from what you told me earlier, it is a bogus acct of yours, very tough but bogus.
    Face gone red yet?
    Keep hitting James as much as you want, I quit playing that one a few weeks back when it hit 1000.
    You really shouldn't give up your day job of licking windows.
    first pages, yeah, been there, done that, got the t shirt, done it before you as well

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Time to prove you are a lying little toerag after all
    Kamil Hassan, are you denying that this is your mini, from what you told me earlier, it is a bogus acct of yours, very tough but bogus.
    Face gone red yet?
    Keep hitting James as much as you want, I quit playing that one a few weeks back when it hit 1000.
    You really shouldn't give up your day job of licking windows.
    first pages, yeah, been there, done that, got the t shirt, done it before you as well
    Ok, I`ll tell Kamil (of Ottawa) that you say he`s tough. Fair enuogh. Wish he still played

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    Not to put anyone on the line, but I would put the number of secondaries at roughly10% of the total. so around 100 mini's

Think you've got the figures the wrong way around But, and lets be honest here, does anyone really give a toss - it's always have been, and always will be that way with any of these games - and anyone who think differently is deluded ------- See John Smith for details