Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, I know we have discussed this before.........

Why must there be a 'governor' on the game? I am referring to the health timer, of course. I find that my blood pressure jumps at least 20 points every time I see 'You need to wait another 45 seconds before you can restore your health.'

Seriously, I feel this is binding the game up.... we need more access, not less

Cut the leashes, let the dogs run...

Ronin

without a timer the phucktards that are already are glitching get a even bigger advantage, no thanks

What glitch? I have not heard of any glitch, unless you consider Mastercard, or Visa to be glitches

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    What glitch? I have not heard of any glitch, unless you consider Mastercard, or Visa to be glitches
    Agreed! WHAT glitch
    A lot of throwing out accusations of such without real information to show real glitching
    seems to be a common thread of glitch references something that is beating or better than someone else
    if that is true in this entire game, I think I shall save my gold earned in game and change my in game name to Hot Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by HiH View Post
    Agreed! WHAT glitch
    A lot of throwing out accusations of such without real information to show real glitching
    seems to be a common thread of glitch references something that is beating or better than someone else
    if that is true in this entire game, I think I shall save my gold earned in game and change my in game name to Hot Glitch
    change you name to what ever ,I could give 2 Phucks what you do or say

[QUOTE=RONIN;4666]What glitch? I have not heard of any glitch, unless you consider Mastercard, or Visa to be glitches[/QUOTE

So because you haven't heard of a glitch means there is no glitch lol.I play complex computer mil sims games that get hacked and or glitched and they have way more protection that this little face book flash game.It happens, to say it doesn't is a naive imo.I don't think it is wide spread yet but then look at the old word at war game Mike you remember what happened there and for those of you that played world warfare well what a shambles that turned into. lol