Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who can say i can buy my army?

from all the games i play , warzone is the only one where you will never have enough money to buy your army
    no more comments needed

i stop bild my army end atack oder players...just boss fight...pass time.....no fun...no money...JOEL SPEEK THE TRUE,END MANY PLAYERS QUIT PLAYNG THE GAME,just enter from time to time...to bad..i realy like dis game....i hope somting will change soon....if not....

some truth there, soon be time to hang this one up to dry, it was a mini, as it closes on the 1000 mark, may be time to stop, I stopped with my main at 1000, just no fun in it anymore, not so many players either these days, look at how long it took to get 300 likes for the Easter bash.
    The devs really need to take a good long look at the game, they made some fantastic improvements, but cutting the boss battle cash so rastically was a huge miscalculation. we all love to collect money, price of weaps regards rewards are way out of proportion

The damage of the "money glitch" was already done. You might as well switch back to it at this point. Everyone was happy, more people started playing, and players were playing more often.

the players who maxed their army using the money glitch, can now never be caught, as darci said, the damage is done.

yes the damage is done and dev not punish who did profit the glitch , there is only one way
    give us all more money to make balance again , many players bored or quit again cause they know it hopeless now
    only way to have a army is to do boss kills non stop, what a joke

what can i say? you have to decide , make savings for mony bases , make savings for next mission , there is never mony to buy def or att if you want what i say before , money is a real problem in this game , this game could be so great if dev try to play the game themself and see there is a hugh money poblem
    if you not fix well ok , you will just lost more players
    ugh

until players dont have full free army,will not start to bye gold items to by better ,will not realy start to play dis game,list end oder things...sow 1 more reason to ghiv big money again from boss...in 2 month all have full free army...end then...boom...gold ...end cc....!!! sow ALEX....GHIV BACK THE "BUG"(best thing ever hapen in dis game!!!! PS-SORRY FOR MY BAD ENG...hehehehehehe

yes cristina thats what i told before , we all shoud have our army now , and then boss weapons and skill points must decide the rest , for now the game was ruined whit the glitch , new comers are so strong now , there is no way we can catch up , alex do something please

I do not know why all you refer to it as a GLITCH, it was all player available fully, not by some quick click, or specila multi tab push, it was part of game and you really are whining about cash passed to every single player that played during that period. STOP, if you did not partake or were ill advised to not collect to save yourself a 5 or 10% game fee in banking, that is all part of playing any game. There was no glitch in this process, a glitch may occur, but do not try to make this a glitch, it was not by any measure. Move past this complaining. If you want to play, perhaps the game has moved in a slightly different direction, maybe you should close the lips and open the eyes to see. Game is OBVIOUSLY being enjoyed by many. If some are not enjoying, please think about why they are not....