Welcome to the Forums

Option to heal the player I am attacking.

I suggest adding an option to heal the player I am attacking.
    Many players attack you when you are not around then when you come back they are low on health therefore you cannot retaliate.

to set some controls it may work like this:

1- healing cost is 1.5X the normal cost to heal this player.
    2- the player must be equal or higher in level than you. (eg. you cannot heal a lower level player and attack him)
    3- you can only heal this player once every 4 hours "or so"..

any ideas/ feedback? I think this feature will fix some serious balance issues with the way the game is currently setup due to players being on different time zones and all.

I insist on renewing this request as this is becoming ridiculous.

that is what a sanction board is for. get a buddy to throw him up, then fire away, either that or change the times you play.
    sooner or later you will get them.

Won't work. You can not have that level of control of another' s acct. Changing your log in times is easiest.

some people play 20 hours a day, some are lucky to get 20 minutes in.

some people lounge around, and some people work.

Soooooooo u should be able to tag ur own sanctions. Better than the situation where people claim bounties and post nothing in return. This is the real issue here, and easily beaten if you can tag ur own sanction. There already is a limit of 2 times per day, so whatever. . . . two birds, one stone.

Your complaint is that the player that attacked you is not healty enough when you want to retaliate. Well, that is part of this game. He/She can go offline with full health or without. He/She may also have gone offline with a full health and gotten beat down before you got in line. Quit complaining that your target ain't in your line of sight and refocus your scope. Either you can be online when you can hit that target or fight your way to front of the line of those hitting the target, or you find another clay pidgeon to splatter.