Welcome to the Forums

Boss Battles Group

throw your bosses up in here, join, and add a friend. expand ur allies by addint current members

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171492716322583/

No abusive behavior will be tolerated.

Better one is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/417073368357241/ for a kick,off all types of boss fights are welcome.....and the admins don't take the piss by pinning their fights to the top of the room

Oh hi Food (Cazza)

It`s funny how you say that you are a sock (who likes to be fisted) but you`re actually a sponge (a low baller) figure that. . haha, get it figure that? everything is beyond you, including this game and your 6 or 7 accounts you try to run the game (sorry attempt) with. What`s up with me pinning bosses, and not what my only friend has to say? It`s like a bar, and there is a minimum that you can`t afford, let alone the fact that you just wouldn`t get in. Period. .

Funny how you think you are so clever and it turns out you have the IQ of a pot plant.
    Can't even figure out who the correct socks are, not as smart as you like to think you are.
    Now how about you go look for a job, find something more useful than beating your brains in trying to figure people out, oh sorry, I forgot, you're unemployable.
    Never mind, your welfare cheque is probably in the post, so you will get enough to eat next week again, too bad.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Funny how you think you are so clever and it turns out you have the IQ of a pot plant.
    Can't even figure out who the correct socks are, not as smart as you like to think you are.
    Now how about you go look for a job, find something more useful than beating your brains in trying to figure people out, oh sorry, I forgot, you're unemployable.
    Never mind, your welfare cheque is probably in the post, so you will get enough to eat next week again, too bad.
    Jim, Now that's not very fair................................to the pot plants

Oh, and have you noticed that the window licker in chief throws out accusations of cheating every time he gets his arse kicked, yet crows about his wins while try making out he's the best thing since sliced bread in this game.... Mind you, he does have something in common with sliced bread, and that would be his room temperature IQ, shame it fails to rise when its warm