Welcome to the Forums

Privacy breached

Hello:

I have noticed that my global privacy for WarZone Armageddon has been posting my shared posts to all my friends. My share posts are set to [ONLY ME] in the privacy settings for certain game play and shared with my groups later, and when playing the games my shared post privacy is being breached.

I am not the only person having this issue. It seems to be all of my FB friends in Warzone.

Please look into this matter with your security & privacy's with Facebook. I also contacted FaceBook, as I am sure it is an issue on their end, and I'm just covering all bases to make the issue known.

Thank You.

same here all setting changed and wont stay the way i put them

facebook has changed things again.
    The solution to the problem that works for me is.
    On the Facebook top line, next to your name and home tab, is a small padlock and a gear wheel.
    Click on the padlock, a menu appears,Privacy shortcuts, click on WHO CAN SEE MY STUFF
    Make your settings as you would like them

Hi everyone,
    I can't promise anything related to this since it's mostly FB territory, but please reset your privacy settings and tell us if it's still happening. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

ras putin gave the solution. thanks .