Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defence

Defence

Most of the players in the game are complaining about defence.
    The big problem are the amount of battle rifles available, to low ranked or mediocre players. making them much stronger than they actually are.
    I count myself amongst them, as there are a few players here that I should not be able to challenge, but because I have in excess of 2000 battle rifles, it makes me an offensive force to be reckoned with.
    Many players, at the beginning, set their strategy to be strong, by going slowly and building in depth, this has all but been annulled by the addition of the battle rifle.
    So how about some form of compromise, help the defence in some way.
    I have one suggestion, (Don't I always)
    Remove the venomous gun from the John Smith battle, replace it with something highpowered in defence, say a Claymore mine, something with a bit of bite to counter the rifle, sure people will still do the Oshea battle, if not for the rifle, then for the never ending supplies that they generate.
    I do know something, you better get your act together pretty damned quickly. otherwise the old time established players will be leaving the game, I see it happening everyday, so surely you do to?
    So I suggest some form of quick fix, it will not lie well with a lot of the players, but it will with others, you can't please everyone, the present situation is, you are pleasing no one.

We're going to rebalance the attack/defense ratio with the new expansion. I can't promise anything for now regarding your ideas (which are good) because they can indeed upset other players, but we might have them in sight for the future. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Same old song and dance. thanks for keeping my money in my pocket....

I agree, same old song and dance,
    Just been attacked
    3661 x Full Automatic Battle Rifle (951860 Attack)
    Total: 1038131 attack
    Do the maths, has this player actually done anything in the way of buying weapons?
    Have you checked to see how many players are left, or is it not worth bothering about

roflmao
    It's funny to see how grownups cry over a game.

alot of the players, not naming any.. but they all depended on the helmets 60 defense and claimed that was the way to go.. but now the rifles came out and destroyed the defense of the helmets, but! its no diffent if it was venoums guns or timebombs, either one of those r a seripous attack item.. so instead of doing and wasting the time on the helmets, try doing the gasmasks 195 defense,, alot better then the helmets.. just saying.. love the game

sorry anthony, thats just not true.
    the helmets were the way to go at that point in the game. yes a lot of clicking, but you got no ammo refills.
    the reason why the rifles are destroying the game is because there are too many, fuelled by the amount of ammo crates you get. one boss gets me on average, depending on the damage i do, 6 ammo crates. now times that by 3 and that by 125.
    thats 2250 ammo on one boss. more than double my ammo in the first place.
    take a look at your inventory, at all those ammo crates you have. i know players with over 1000 of them.
    the venoums guns and the timebomb boss, dont give ammo refills, so hence you dont have too many of them.
    the gas masks are still 65 defence points behind the rifles.
    some players have nearly 4000 of the rifles now, well over 1 million in attack. the game is so out of balance, i just feel sorry for all those who spent big money and wasted it on a f/b game, that will end soon as only thoses ones are the ones paying.

just saying

More power and lot of supplies bad for the war game?
    I don't think so.
    just saying

i have to disagree on a few things here, 1) getting supplies does help in all boss fights, giving the player or players the ablity to do other boss fights, so it isnt limited to just one boss fight, the gas masks does help in defending against the rifles better then the helmets.. 195 defense as a pose to 60 defense, big diffences,. now doing the osheas gives the players supplies that give the players a "choice" to do more boss fights, so it is a choice as a player to "choose" which ones they want to do.. there r other boss fights that gives the players sullies, granted that the new boss fights help alot of us.. its all about how you choose to use your supplies..

now i do agree with you lee, about the unbalance in rifles attacks v/s the defense.. the devs need not only to add on better defensive items in the game , whether its loot items in the missions, or in the boss fights collect items to gift.. there has always been the unbalance in attack v/s defense in the game in weapons.. , all we can do is wait and see what happens when the next set of missions and boss fights come out.. untill then all we can do is build the best we can and keep on playing..

respect to all players who have given there opions and inputs in the game forum cheers