Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Marketplace

Marketplace

I think its about time that this part of the game was updated, the loot and boost areas of the marketplace are old and outdated.
    I would like to suggest that an addition is made for the purchase of ammo refills for gold at such a level as say 5 gold for say 10 refill packs as these seem to be the most needed to be able to complete more bossfights.

Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
    I think its about time that this part of the game was updated, the loot and boost areas of the marketplace are old and outdated.
    I would like to suggest that an addition is made for the purchase of ammo refills for gold at such a level as say 5 gold for say 10 refill packs as these seem to be the most needed to be able to complete more bossfights.
    I Hope you would also consider the increase in supply refills drop from the current 125 to 250 or, if possible, up to 500 in the highest level boss fights. Thanks and have a great day to all good players of WZ.

Hi guys, I can't promise anything specific about these, but they've been noted and we'll consider them for future updates. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hi guys, I can't promise anything specific about these, but they've been noted and we'll consider them for future updates. Thanks.
    I have another suggestion that I hope you will seriously consider if you can't address the thinning or dwindling supply refills issue immediately: Please increase the maximum damage points we can inflict on the highest level bosses from the current almost 1.8K to 3.6K to 4K so that we can save as much as possible on the available refills we have and also complete more boss fights minimizing the anxiety on having few supply refills left in our inventory. Thank you and have a great day to all good WZ players out there.

This has also been noted, but nothing specific for now. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

all great ideas above

Refill 125 Supplies x1323......Can't see the problem......Just do the right sort of boss fights