Welcome to the Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    they are two different people. you should really know whats the truth before you go posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    Hi Alex and Devs,

Here's a solid proof and clear evidence that cheating really thrives here in WZ courtesy of the same person responding in thread using different mini accounts:
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPA Haywood Jablomi.
    You died, losing 0 experience points, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    Sanction • Battle • Details
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPAy and Neuter.
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $7,835.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 58 damage and losing $9,694.
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by Mystical.
    You won the battle, gaining 2 experience and taking 39 damage.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 49 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    Stu-Pot (A) sanctioned you for $7,787,520,000.

Please take note that SPAy and Neuter and SPA Haywood Jablomi are the mini accounts belonging to the same person as reference to the quoted thread above since he blantatly telling this to our faces. Now tell me if your guess is as good as mine how the hell the same person do this simultaneously? Is WZ really a butt of joke or worst maybe a farce or laughing stock as compared to the other war games here in FB if you think this is still tolerable to continue without abait from this mongoose Mafia gangster boss (or those goons that we usually watch at classic movies). The solid ball of justice is now in your court to decide on the verdict regarding this matter. Thank you and have a great day again to all good and honest WZ players out there.
    The only ones who can really sort this out are the devs. [moderated]
    He is incapable of reading and understanding the thread, he is so embroiled in his own vitriol, e cannot see something so simple.
    Simple fact, I Pissed him off a long long long long time ago, simple fact, he has been told fairy stories by another [moderated], this he has taken as gospel, the fact that it is total rubbish is neither here nor there.
    OK Jayvee, Here is a fact, I am not Haywood Jablomi, I am not April Becker, I am me.
    it is a great pity that it does not show you what time zone a player is in, when they hit you, I am 2 time zones away from Haywood and several from April.
    [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-22-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    they are two different people. you should really know whats the truth before you go posting.
    And, since Lee is one of yours, and unlike you, knows what he's talking about, I'd suggest you [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-22-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Air StrikeForce Messiah1 View Post
    Hi Alex and Devs,

Here's a solid proof and clear evidence that cheating really thrives here in WZ courtesy of the same person responding in thread using different mini accounts:
    20 hours ago
    You died, losing 0 experience points, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $7,835.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 58 damage and losing $9,694.
    20 hours ago
    You were attacked by Mystical.
    You won the battle, gaining 2 experience and taking 39 damage.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 49 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $0.
    20 hours ago
    Stu-Pot (A) sanctioned you for $7,787,520,000.

Please take note that SPAy and Neuter and SPA Haywood Jablomi are the mini accounts belonging to the same person as reference to the quoted thread above since he blantatly telling this to our faces. Now tell me if your guess is as good as mine how the hell the same person do this simultaneously? Is WZ really a butt of joke or worst maybe a farce or laughing stock as compared to the other war games here in FB if you think this is still tolerable to continue without abait from this mongoose Mafia gangster boss (or those goons that we usually watch at classic movies). The solid ball of justice is now in your court to decide on the verdict regarding this matter. Thank you and have a great day again to all good and honest WZ players out there.
    No, that's clear proof that nobody likes you, and they quite often have a sanction party on your arse, partly because your RAS, but mainly because [moderated]

Now, bugger off back to your day job

Name:  potato-zone-12a5fc.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  23.4 KB
    Last edited by Alex; 07-22-2013 at 03:00 AM.

The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being [moderated] and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself [moderated] from the criticism [moderated]. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

HHHmmmm.....forget me not
    Air StrikeForce Messiah1 Air StrikeForce Messiah1 Lol..............

AGAIN, you should get your facts right before posting. you have listed two separate players as the same. they live in different countries.
    Also second accounts/ minis, ARE ALLOWED AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE ADMINS.

BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld.
    I really love that bit. I can just imagine the almighty sitting on his clould, looking down and watching what goes on in a Facebook game.
    I will probably go to hell, not for having a second account, at least I will know a lot of people there.

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld.
    I really love that bit. I can just imagine the almighty sitting on his clould, looking down and watching what goes on in a Facebook game.
    I will probably go to hell, not for having a second account, at least I will know a lot of people there.
    Me for one, but don't worry matey, by the time you get down there, Satan will have had a right shoeing. and his pitchfork will be used to toast the ROAC bread................................Might need to being a cooler to keep the yellow handbags cool mind you

Oh, and I've decoded wibble heads last transmission. turns out its a plea to stop kicking the shite out of him........sod all chance of that

Is there an Air StrikeForce Messiah2? Air StrikeForce Messiah1 seems to imply there are more than one Messiah and are they out to defeat Masih ad-Dajjal,
    Answers on the back of a postage stamp to Could Not, Give a Flying, FU3 1 1NO.

LMAO I just leave them to all talk to themselves, 98% of whats in this thread has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the original topic (dont worry i aint counting the 1 or 2 or 3 ... that you are coz i dont give a shit)
    Last edited by !~RAS Carpangler~!; 07-21-2013 at 05:04 AM.