Welcome to the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    camp on your ass? tell them about how my name is kamil hassan dude.

i love how jumpy and sketched out you get Jim Dickson, when people talk about your multiple personality disorder. I meant accounts. I meant hey would ya stop using vulgar use of in game names? Nobody will touch you, [moderated]. Your all over the place in your comments because your heated. Although most players have more than one account, some of us really do only have one. There by can speak without foot in mouth, you asshole. [moderated], that's why you would get your ass handed to you in the real world. Because you sit there and camp on peoples asses online, playing warzone. [moderated], how do you like that? How i throw in random and totally uncalled for insults, only different is between me you and the other people is that when I say shit to u it hurts because it hits close to home. Nothing sporadic, pretty much just copying the things you just said. As far as I could make heads or tails of any of it. Your pathetic rambling and abusive nature in the game has to be dealt with. You don't spend money here, [moderated] who has absolutely nothing to live for but this game. Although I do love Wazone, [moderated], and more than anyone else deep down you see this more than anyone. Every time you catch a glimpse of your own weak eyes in the reflection of your computer screen, or the part of our bathroom mirror that isn't too dirty to still reflect. That ugly bastard that looks back at you is the truth, all these glorified accounts and supposed other peoples you go on with are a lie buddy. Snap out of it.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.