Welcome to the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    Ok, lets simplify matters here.
    Your previous statement, though it is written in English actually translates as UTTER BOLLOCKS.
    Being as [moderated], lets just clarify.
    The devs have said previously, having minis is allowed, so where is the cheating?
    Just answer that, WHERE IS THE CHEATING.
    The devs object to people using automation or bots, I use neither, I use my finger on the mouse.
    Your only gripe is the fact that I can hand you your head every day and not a thing you can do about it.
    I can [moderated], if you had taken the trouble to read the posts, BINTHERE'S owner and identity would have been revealed. Which brings us back [moderated].
    Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated].
    Who is this I'm talking to right now? Ah, right. The king of LCS with [moderated] in tow that has become irrelevant in the present reality but has only become relevant in his own fantasy world. The hurting truth that you calling me a village idiot is a testament that you've become the real and [moderated] in this case because the root cause and main reason for the implementation of the Automated bot/macro prevention system points to cheating that you've been doing for a long period of time and has greatly benefited of gaining unfair advantage via having multiple minis (who knows that you have hundreds or thousands of them now) that you yourself hate to admit doing it despite you're already in a checkmate position now. I can now sense desperation and fear from you because it's really obvious the way you react that your guilt to the crime is starting to creep you out and getting into your nerves [moderated]. May I also add that you're the 1 who's complicating matters because you use the legality of having multiple accounts as a lame excuse just to continue your LCS activities with your clan fubuds knowing that you can abuse without limits the many loopholes of this game and can confidently get away again unpunished from WZ admin and devs. Regarding this: Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated] - [moderated] where your few manufactured friends can only remember you being their role model for cheating and the rest of us with this permanent tag of yours: ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER FOR LIFE.)
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 04:51 AM.