Welcome to the Forums

Thread: net worth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

net worth

I'm missing something somewhere.
    My net worth is 16.54 billion.
    I have 53 bases, all tooled up to the maximum as anti matter facilities.
    Explain to me please, why some players, who don't have fewer bases, also some are on oil production as well, have a higher net worth.
    My character is set to money, so again I am left slightly perplexed, if its a glitch, could you correct it?

Hello,
    Your current worth has increased from Monday - due to you obtaining the Credit Card - and it is possible that the players you mention also had it in the past week, thus having a higher worth.
    The current amount - of $19.84B - is what would be generally normal for your situation, with 53 bases out of a maximum of 55.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

im done advocating for this game, your on your own
    Last edited by §Akatsuki§Kisame§; 08-18-2013 at 08:48 AM.

you need to get your facts right before you go posting, really. you have mentioned two different players there, two different guys from, yep you guessed it, two different countries.

and again having multi accounts is not against the rules. you of all people should know that

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    you need to get your facts right before you go posting, really. you have mentioned two different players there, two different guys from, yep you guessed it, two different countries.

and again having multi accounts is not against the rules. you of all people should know that
    Don't tell us AG that JS has more than one account.......we already know that