Welcome to the Forums

Thread: sanctions!!!!

sanctions!!!!

wanna no how some1 can put u up on sanctions with 1 health? 1 right after other i dont hit them private browser put me up 5 min after other somehow they are cheating or can get into my account & reheal it dont think its fair how they are doing it alex u need 2 check into this problem they have cheats or somthing

Hi Tony,

A player can be healed once per day by any other player for sanctioning purposes.

In this case, the most probable thing is that you could have been sanctioned and damaged by a player when you had enough health and, after a short time, the other one healed and sanctioned you. Again, healing another player is only allowed once per day per "hospitalized" player.

We're considering modifications to the rules to maybe sort out some abuses (like sanctioning a player again in very short time) and we'll announce them if implemented. Hope this answers the question. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

thats not the case same player is doing it 2 times in a row guess u need 2 check in on this somehow they are doing it it dont bother me being killed its just they are doing it repeatededly some players i dont hit so how are they doing it? ty 4 ur answer but its not working the way yall designed it

Tony, A player can sanction you two times in a row a day: once if you have enough health and second after he heals you - which can be done only once per day.

Regarding players that sanction you without you attacking them first: you can be sanctioned from several places, one of them being your profile. There may be some that go to your profile and sanction you from there, for example.

As I've said, we're considering adding a few more rules to try and eliminate sanctioning a player too often, although we don't want to force too many of them on the game. Hope this helps, thanks.
    Last edited by Alex; 09-09-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.