Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No supp from boss

IN THE LAST DAYS I HAVE GONE FROM 300 SUPP PACK TO 8,END I HIT 90% Prime-minister Ryan O'Shea
    END Ambassador Xi-Jong,I HIT 60K...70 K..100K I GOT 1...MAX 2 SUPP PACK BACK!!!! SOMTING'S NOT RIGHT !!! BOSS DIE HAR NOW,END OVER 10 FRIENDS,PLAYERS THEY STOPPED PLAYING!!! I HIT 5 BOSS THIS MORNING AND I HAVE TO STOP,NO SUPPLIES!!! WHAT BOTHERS ME MOST IS THAT MANY PLAYERS THINK LIKE ME,BUT DO NOT WANT TO WRITE ON FORUM !!!THEY BELIVE THAT THE DEV. DO NOT CARE AND THAT ALEX WILL IGNORE THE SITUATION!!!

PMS?? lol
    Same thing here--what she said

Sure Alex mentioned they'd rejigged the Boss fight payouts

Arh, here it is "
    - the drop rates for Boss fight rewards have been adjusted as follows:

Armageddon: from 1% to 3%
    Epic: from 5% to 7%
    Rare: from 20% to 25%
    Uncommon: from 74% to 65%"

http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=1906

Might explain why they are not dropping like they used too

thanks
    Binthere Donetha 're right on dis to...end supplies problem to!!!!

before the first world boss, i had 1300 125 supplies...after i had 800...after this recent world boss im down to 400 and am not getting enough to build back up...if you cant level by running out of supply packs then why play the game anymore ?.....this needs to be fixed, if i run out of supply packs then i will be forced to quit this game too, since there is no use playing if you cant level.

Quote Originally Posted by eff - rustydog View Post
    before the first world boss, i had 1300 125 supplies...after i had 800...after this recent world boss im down to 400 and am not getting enough to build back up...if you cant level by running out of supply packs then why play the game anymore ?.....this needs to be fixed, if i run out of supply packs then i will be forced to quit this game too, since there is no use playing if you cant level.
    is true !!!!

Hope they will stop to inciase the exp/lvl to !!!

and i havent noticed any extra armageddon items dropping at all, but i sure noticed i difference in the drop rate of supply packs......NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY SUPPLY PACKS, you will lose players....down to 350 supply packs left, looks like i will be falling by the wayside soon too!

well, im down to 225 supply packs now...wont be long from here. seems the dev dont care who stays or who goes, soon no one will be able to level. is this game coming to an end ? it seems that way.

now at 150...