Dear Alex and WZ Devs and Admin:

Kindly explain the sudden disappearance of S&R Scout Unit (Attack: 275; Defense: 160) and the other unremembered (due to no reference of the said item) previous featured item (which can also be purchased by gold) that was in the same or nearly the same batch release with the US Border Patrol (Attack: 100; Defense: 335), Ranger SOV (Attack: 300; Defense: 100), USS Port Royal (Attack: 260; Defense: 100), and Amphibious Zeppelin (Attack: 290) some previous weeks ago in the Marketplace. I was about to purchase them this week when suddenly they were replaced by WW2 Veteran (Attack: 200; Defense: 200), Undead Army (Attack: 85; Defense: 350), and Haunted Tank (Attack: 200; Defense: 52) By the way, this is already the second time I’m reporting the same incidence way back in February 28, 2013 when the Espionage Boat also have the same technical issue encountered in the Marketplace (please follow: http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=1801).

Looking forward again for your consideration and favorable response to this concern and request of mine. Thanks and have a good day.