Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Collection item gifting

Hi Dev's,

Considering the limitations and time it takes to post collection items to facebook (max 12 in a run, takes bloody ages) could you consider adding a drop down bar to enable us to send more than one per post,,,,,, say a max of 10 items in one go?

It would help with the flow of the game, cut down on wasted time......and bring joy to the faces of the little kiddies as they click a link expecting one item to find they've collected 10

Or how abut being able to send more than item at a time when replying to a wishlist, same 12 item limit in force by FB so it takes bloody ages, drop down box with numbers would help

here's a suggesting, how about a system that works, currently no bugger can send items using the wishlist....blanks out, and you cant get the box up

Quote Originally Posted by Darran Noworldwar View Post
    here's a suggesting, how about a system that works, currently no bugger can send items using the wishlist....blanks out, and you cant get the box up
    co-signed, this is buggery. n tom foolery, i wanna send some stuff to my team

Hello,
    Any chance of a reply to the idea put forward by Dazza. Currently have 2000 items to collect and share. Collecting and sharing in units of 10 would allow me to play the game itself rather than spend a week collecting and sharing.
    A simple choice of yes / no to the idea would be ample to quell the mystery..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Hughes View Post
    Hello,
    Any chance of a reply to the idea put forward by Dazza. Currently have 2000 items to collect and share. Collecting and sharing in units of 10 would allow me to play the game itself rather than spend a week collecting and sharing.
    Thanks
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply Gordon, you might turn a nasty shade of purple if you do

To the devs, you really need to address this issue as players are frankly getting board trying to post collection items to their team mates due to the amount of time its taking ... we have the drop down box for when we buy items, we really, really need the same set up for gifting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Hughes View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks
    I would actually expand this idea:
    Make it so you can gift the quantities in say
    1, 5, 10, or all.
    That way the job gets done and we can get on with playing, as Gordon says, we have hundreds of items and it is just building and building, why? because no one wants to devote the time to sharing.

Hi guys, I apologize for not getting to this until now.
    The ideas are good and some will be implemented in a future update. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Administrator
    Hi guys,

This has been live for a couple of days now - we are testing this new feature with a max. of 5 items at a time. If everything goes well, we may increase it to 10. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Awesome it so much easier to send multiple items for peoples gift lists thanks so much