Welcome to the Forums

Angry how do you stop somebody to attack you

STEALTH WARRIOR have attack me, 2 or 3 time everyday, the last 2 week ..how do you stop him.
    is not in my friend list and i am tired to put health to attack boss and i am dead before the second hit..
    clean of health because he attack me ...

please message that ....! STEALTH WARRIOR or please if your solid attack him

" STEALTH WARRIOR "
    Level 890

Pierre, this is a war game.
    I know Stealth warrior, I also know they're very high up in the battle boards.
    To achieve this, you must battle, I am also climbing the battle boards, I don't do missions, I don't do boss fights, I battle opponents on the battle board, I do not seek them, they come up automatically.
    Every day I see the same people on my battle board, they must be getting tired of all the attention I give them, Stealth plays a similar game, only they are much better at it than I am.
    If you think your'e speshull, forget it, Stealth takes on players at level 2000+ and beats them easily.

He been attacking me for the past month 5 to 8 times a day. so do not feel bad. I sanction him as much as I can to see if he go back instead of forward but is not working. he is very good hiding behind those planes, not showing his face, so everybody knows he is a looser, spent a lot of money in a stupid game to feel good about himself, good luck in your love life stealth. I even lower than him and he still hit me. <>< god Bless you

cancelation

How can i cancel my game, stealth warrior is taking all the fun out of the game, so i need to cancel. Tell me how!!!!!

all you have to do is look for me.. I HIDE FROM NOONE !!!! I have never spent a dime on this game and never will .. If you show up on my battle board then you are fair game for me or you wouldn't show up there .. I can hit people from LVL 600 to up to about LVL 1800 ..I am #1 all battle wins and am going to stay there .. If I offend some people along the way I apoligize !!! So,you can do one of two things to stop it .. #1 go play CANDY CRUSH or something where you aren't in direct compitition with other people or #2- LVL up real quick and go past me as I only LVL through battles .. HAPPY HUNTING

it is part of any game this type i guess .. will happen to me also ... i just ignore them or post a bounty on them

I used to have quite a high attack score, but i got bored and sold all my kit, now i'm slowly re-building my forces and get attacked by anyone and everyone. Some i beat some i lose to, but hey it's only a game