The W@W sanctions were pretty straight forward. I believe there was a minimum limit depending on certain factors (other Ex W@W players might be able to remember better than me on these) and any other player could bump the price up by adding to it. This setup was fun in the fact of the target might have what we called long health (even better it they were online as they could re-heal on purpose).

It did have its downside because some players who knew they couldn't win, yet they would still hit the target in order to drain heath for someone stronger to take the bounty. A suggestion to combat that scenario is that a player will only lose health if he is defeated in an attack while on the sanction board

Another headache was "fame hunters". These people would wait till someone put up a big bounty on another player, and then add the minimum amount on top in order to make a name for themselves. To combat this might I suggest that if a bounty is placed of say $1.0 million, then that figure should become the new minimum amount for anyone wanting to bump the price up. Each time the bounty is raised, that then becomes the new minimum limit. It will stop players just adding say $100k in order to get their name in lights on the cheap so to speak. Or another way is....If player "A" pays $1.0 million, and player "B" adds a smaller amount, players "A" name remains as current sanction-er.

Just a couple ideas