Welcome to the Forums
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    what gold..........

just do not log on when your base is died there can hit you so there give up.

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    I'm not sure......I just kicked the shit out of ten AFA members then I suddenly had a !~RAS~! in front of my name.
    RAS is 1!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    I'm not sure......I just kicked the shit out of ten AFA members then I suddenly had a !~RAS~! in front of my name.
    and we are so glad you have,

I have been attacked over and over by numerous "groups" for no reason many times. No idea why except for the fact that I am a lower level player.

Why is it that opponents are permitted to attack those who are less levels than they are? I am being attacked by an opponent 15 Levels higher than me, He is Private Bowser, Level 164 and I am at Level 146. If anyone would like to have a go at him, by all means go for it. He is an idiot and has never gotten any of my money, I am too intelligent for that and am a veteran war game player. Before this game was changed you could only attack an opponent at your level or higher.

If you want someone to pound a person that is pounding you then put them on Sanction

and they will get pounded

The Pheonix, I know why Private Bowser is pounding you. I've experienced the same thing, (from the pounding side, not the poud-ED side). What happens is that he has a good attack strength, good army, and a LOT of supplies. As he battles, he kills everything within his range. So the only thing left for the game is to offer him targets of a wider and wider range of levels to make up the battle boards. He must have a hell of a lot of supplies, and at the lower levels, targets are quick and easy to beat to less than 20 health as they rarely have a good defense or army.

I know this for a fact. I've been in his shoes. It was FUN.

Machiavelli

p.s. he must be wearing size 12's, that's my shoe size...

So the sanction makes it so you are rewarded for taking out a guy? Nice. If and when I get stronger I will be doing those.

no.... a sanction just lets others attack someone who is annoying you. It's like taking out a "Hit" on someone, (i.e. placing a bounty on their head so that they are pre-occupied with being dead).

you net nothing from placing a sanction. you can not even fight against someone you place on sanction. you just make it so that they are killed/dead for a while and have to replenish their health.

but sanctions ARE fun.