Welcome to the Forums

Not all units going into battle

I have noticed that when I went into battle with higher level player,that In my battle details They did not show my destroyers in battle and they should of could you please check and tell me why that is .Thanks

Harold, I have seen the same problems. I have Global Hawks 33A-19D, Human Torpedos 37A-22 D and Soviet Subs 30A-26D, and none of them ever get into my attack lineup, even though Attack units with smaller ATT values show up in their place. DEVS, is this a bug or a feature ? Hmmmm ???

Administrator
    Hi,
    Can you please post a specific battle / player where not all the units are used? We would like to check before posting an answer. Thank you!

Sure thing ADMIN,

Here's my attack report for a battle today that I initiated, I am @ lvl 83, the opponent was at lvl 85. I have in my inventory 22 German MG-42's, 33 Global Hawks, 32 Arjun MBT's, 3 Human Torpedos and 7 Soviet Subs. All of these items are high enough (it would appear) to supplant lesser ranked items that do appear in my attack report below. Any idea what's going on, and why the items I listed above are not being used? Thanks for looking into this, contact me if you need more info.
    Joe Seawright
    (Large Sarge)

Your Equipment
    1 x Anti-Terrorist Elite Squad (90 Attack)
    3 x Pursuit Officer (39 Attack)
    1 x Private Cooper (10 Attack)
    242 x Armored Rifleman (2178 Attack)
    2 x Backpack Soldier (16 Attack)

1 x Army Ambulance (62 Attack)
    100 x M1 Abrams (2500 Attack)
    50 x Cromwell (1000 Attack)
    3 x Desert Storm (42 Attack)
    50 x M1A1 (650 Attack)
    128 x T22 Panzer (1664 Attack)

1 x Russian H347 (123 Attack)
    1 x Mirage Fighter Squadron (100 Attack)
    102 x Predator 16 (2652 Attack)
    1 x F5 Tiger (26 Attack)
    144 x V22 Reaper (3456 Attack)

1 x Sea Monitor (89 Attack)
    1 x South African Destroyer (54 Attack)
    150 x Aircraft Carrier (3150 Attack)
    14 x Atomic Warship (252 Attack)

1 x Army Penknife (116 Attack)
    1 x AEK-22 (53 Attack)
    10 x Tommy Gun (150 Attack)
    237 x Automatic Assault Rifle with Scope (3555 Attack)

Hey ADMINS,

With reference to my earlier two posts above, is it possible that the answer is that I haven't yet "unlocked" the items that are not showing up in my attack list? I know that I have not unlocked the Global Hawk, the Soviet Sub or the Arjun MBTs, for example. That's the only reason I can think of as to why they aren't picked up (I have received these particular items as gifts). Perhaps when I level up to unlock these, they will begin to be used and show up in my attack reports ??? Your opinion please?

That be the reason. Unless you have those units unlocked, you will not be able to use them until them.

nope i have bought the destroyers and the person i am attacking is higher level than me an so has unlocked them and they still aint showing up on the battle details

i know it showed up in that one but it hasnt in others .I will post if i find one
    Last edited by Harold Chadwick; 02-15-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Administrator
    @Large Sarge: Yes, that's the reason. The gift items are set to be used on higher levels. You can receive them from players that unlocked them, as a gift, but you can use them only when you attack a player of that level or higher.
    For example, the Global Hawk is set to be unlocked as a gift at level 180. If you attack players that are level 180 or higher then you will use the Global Hawks that you own, even if you're not level 180. If you attack players with a lower level, you won't use the Global Hawks.

@Harold Chadwick: From the battle log you posted, I can see that you are using your Destroyers: 110 x Destroyer (6050 Attack). The destroyers are unlocked at level 230 so if you attack a player with a level of 230 or higher, you will use the Destroyers, otherwise you won't.

We'll push a little update later today that shows the level you start to use an item, in your Inventory - Loot section, if you hover the image.

Let us know if you have further questions about this, thanks!