Welcome to the Forums

Empires of the Far east loot problem..Help Devs

No matter how many times I do the "At all costs" mission, I can never get the Commando officer to drop. And I cannot even start the next mission without it. I have nearly finished the next whole level but now it is catching up with me. It is making the game a pain in the rear for me, because I have wasted so much energy trying to get the loot drop. Please help. Atleast let me buy the damn thing in the marketplace. RAS-SLAUGHTER

Thanks for the reply devs. I still have not gotten one single Commando officer loot drop. I can no longer do any more missions because now I need the remote control device that drops on the mission that i need the commando officer to do.. FML

Yeah, over a month and I still have not gotten the first Commando officer

Administrator
    Hi RAS-Slaughter,

Sorry for not answering your question in the first place,
    What we can tell you is that the "At all costs" mission has a chance of item drop of 10% for the two items: Commando Officer and Ninja Assassin. That's 5% for each item. We have looked at your account and saw that you have two Ninja Assassin and no Commando Officer. We have also checked and there are plenty of other players that already got one or more Commando Officers, so there isn't any issue in looting them. It's just about your luck - it could have been the other way around, to have Commando Officers instead of Ninja Assassins or to have them both. Those are rare items, but you'll get them eventually.

Please let us know if you have any other question, thanks!