Welcome to the Forums

how do you play this game

I'm a noob and keep getting my ass kicked, need Blaine Liddick to write the rules down, i ain't won a fight in weeks, level 38 atm. any tips? thanks in advance.Name:  help_keyboard.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  79.3 KB

This might sound stupid but

1) Hit the NPC's
    2) Improve your army
    3) Improve your infrastructure to fun 2

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Davison View Post
    This might sound stupid but

1) Hit the NPC's
    2) Improve your army
    3) Improve your infrastructure to fun 2
    kk, turning it around now and improving. Although i have no idea what 'NPC'' and 'fun 2' mean, i thank you for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    kk, turning it around now and improving. Although i have no idea what 'NPC'' and 'fun 2' mean, i thank you for the reply.
    NPC = non player character

YES! I can FINALLY POST on this site... Barrabas, howdy ole friend! You all REALLY want a help guide? AGAIN?
    This game really isn't all that different from World at War. Same concepts, but improved over that game. I've seen no cheating, just well placed offensive planning/points and equipment and group thuggery. I'll post more later.

Build your bases + build your army = how you play the game Quite simple once you get the hang of it.. But if you really want to have fun, do what I do and BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE!

barrabas, early on, I didn't win many fights either. didn't really care then. the first fifty or so levels I just advanced quickly. then i remembered how much I enjoyed W@W when I was lower in levels. it was so much more of a challenge. there were so many more people to fight. so I slowed down. now I am battling my way to the top. slugging it out. and honestly, missions are great and give you some good things when you complete an entire level of three campaigns, but I like kicking people's arses. it makes them whine. I like whine, it's intoxicating... but I may offer some tips for you in a few days, if you are willing to post here and let me know you're still out there reading this stuff.

Machiavelli

p.s. don't tell anyone.