Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

New feature to come: Boss Fights

Hello friends,

Our team is proud to announce that we are currently in the process of releasing a new exciting feature that we have been hardly working over the last weeks, a few feature that you have certainly enjoyed while playing other games, "boss fights"!
    In this post we shall present the main ideas that you will encounter playing Warzone: Armageddon. Please let us know your opinion and, should you have any other suggestions for something that you will not find in our list, feel free to tell us!

- you will find 2 bosses / location (a total number of 12 bosses in the game for start)
    - you will have two options to attack: normal attack and nuke attack (5 * normal attack)
    - each attack requires supplies, depending on bosses' level
    - while attacking you will use your existing units, just like in the regular battles
    - the damage you do is based on your total units attack
    - the damage you take is based on your total units defense
    - the more damage you do, the more number of items you get
    - each boss will have a time limit to be de defeated, the faster you defeat it, the more items you get
    - 'call to arms' option (allies can help you either attacking and defeating the boss or just join and support you unlocking boosts)
    - real time chat with your allies

This new feature will run in Beta version for a few weeks. During this time we shall improve the gameplay, of course, with the help of your suggestions. As you have already seen, we treasure every player's opinion, therefore we would love to receive everyone's feedback!

P.S. We are also working on some other new features that you will certainly love, including the changes you have voted in our recent polls.

Warzone: Armageddon Team

Looking forwards to this feature. Any tips/clues as to when it will be out?

Machiavelli

Well,it has been six months, about the same amount of time they took to program the Jupiter probe....so either its not working,(likely) or the guys are "working" on it down at the Booby Hut( not the one where crazy peeps go, the fun place you can't tell your wife about)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurti Panty View Post
    Well,it has been six months, about the same amount of time they took to program the Jupiter probe....so either its not working,(likely) or the guys are "working" on it down at the Booby Hut( not the one where crazy peeps go, the fun place you can't tell your wife about)
    6 months ? The admin posted that about a week ago...

Mr. Panty was looking at the Admin's joining date and not the date of the conversational topic start time... Ooooo I like that name, Mr. D. Panty.

Or should we call you Mr. D. P. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    6 months ? The admin posted that about a week ago...
    ( I like the quote feature) I fubbed that, sure, But in my defense, well, I'm dumb....

And, no, I will skip the D.P., if you don't mind

I like the quote feature too. Sanction party folks?

Hello friends!
    Here is an update for this new feature: it will be released in a couple of days ! We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do