Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sanction party!

No problems. Tomorrow it is. I will be out laying sod all day and will need some A/C and a cool beer anyways.

Anyone out there?

$300 million on tonight's Sanction Board, my thanks to to chat buddies for showing up, (RAS-Slaughter and Ronin)!

That was fun! And I got a new enemy. Her name is Tutu.. Tried to hit me after I took some sanctions.. Just went shot for shot with her through about 200 bullets.. Ahhh, just like the good old days

Slaughter, please send me a FB message so I can open chat with you in the future for these events. Plus I'm sick of Tutu taking them all.

Sad, I'm getting old, (and laying 2.5 pallets of sod wiped my memory out), as I can't remember you're actual FB name. Really sad.

Had my dealings with tutu when she came by, (money player, I think) Long gone now...You mean Slaughters not his real name?! lol

Sargent Rick Slaughter, is his real name. He commands a crack team of commandos for the ultra secret, (uhhhhh... wait, if I out him, they will come to my house tonight, repel off of stealth helicopters, flash bang the house, and take me away to some undisclosed facility in some third world nation...).

His name is Leonard Clancy Slaughter. He sells shoes in a mall somewhere...

No worries, Mach, with the new homeland security stuff, they just take you to Levenworth..(wait, thats in Kansas, maybe better if they did take ya to Gitmo,)

hmmmmm... Gitmo. Tropical climate, margaritas, Cuban cigars. I'll take Gitmo over Kansas any day. Watching wheat grow sucks.