Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanction party!

Sanction party!

To those of you using the Forum feature, (AND ONLY TO YOU FOLKS), I'd like to coordinate a sanction party. The only thing is that I'd like you to keep quiet about it to your fellow clan members if you are affiliated with any of them.
    This will be a treat for all of you who USE the forum.
    This will be a way to generate interest in the forum and more users.
    But the first Forum User Sanction Party is for those who have been using this place, (many of which are old time buddies and opponents from World at War).
    I will be sanctioning about a billion dollars worth of opponents, so it will be easy to rack up some kills.
    I'd like some input on a time, (I work nights through Wednesday of this week but am free Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights).
    If it goes well, we may repeat it, but this next time we could invite others. But I wanted to reward you loyal players and talk junkies, (RAS Slaughter, Merc Shadow, Ronin, Dhurty Panty, Barabbas, etc.), for joining in some fun again.
    You all were a hoot in the past and made life very fun at times, (though I still miss Lohman's BUUUUURRRNNNNNN! every once in a while too).

Machiavelli

I wish the devs would listen to me and lower the amount to sanction someone.. Im playing catch up with units so every penny is going towards that.. Most people cost insane amounts to sanction.. Maybe if I could save a few weeks we could have a party... Shoot to sanction me once is over 600 mill.. Most players that would be fun to sanction are between 600,000,000 to 1 BILLION+ to sanction...

Come on devs.... Would love to do this brother but honestly I need atleast a few weeks.. Unless the devs would listen.... We could have so much more fun and action if they would listen..

The sanction party is my treat to you all, no need to bring anything but an army, health, and supplies. 1 Billion. For any on the forum who can read and show up. I may do multiple times. I have cash to spare, (getting close to 10 Billion in the bank, told you I was leveling slowly and saving up).

Machiavelli

I like the idea. I mean, we have our own (in clan) sanction parties sometimes also, but I like the idea of a "Forum sanction party" too. If we could get this forum like the old W@W forum, that would be great. I miss all the S%it talking we used to all do. Now that was fun! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well then, I will split it up and try for Thursday evening and possibly Friday or Saturday evening. More specific times if you all can let me know what's good.

I can do any/ all those, let me know....AAAAAAHHHHHHHH BBBBBUUUUURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Sorry Ronin, but Lohman had a magical touch to the "Buuuuuurn" statement. It's not the same without him, ...

He was the Rodney Dangerfield of Pyrotechnics. You and I are more of an "Abbot and Costello" or "Smother's Brothers" routine of Military Gaming Commentary, (which is another whole classification of humor and sarcasm in itself.)

Sanctions START on Thursday and will last through the weekend. I will even make private appointments if you message me for individual sanction participation. But for anyone on the forums, my money is your money. No matter what clan you are in or were in, (or never in), many of you were a great joy to me and I wish to reward you.

Machiavelli

Well HOWDY Sir!