Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nope, It's because they are stupid enough to spend money on a FREE game. Fuck RASsholes.....that is all
    Your Just Mad Cause we kick trash like you all over the garbage dump
    hmmmm... Tom doesn't like the RAS.

(I was formerly a RAS member. I was also GDI, Hit Squad, AFG, and Elite Generals. Hard to stay for so long with one group when you're constantly getting asked to join another, and another, and another, and they all have good, funny players.)

Things have changed a lot since World at War. The groups, who is where, the mentalities, and what the groups represent.

The main thing is that they all like to fight, play, mock, and type out great responses on the forums, (I type better now that I've cut off my sixth finger on each hand...)

Machiavelli
    Good for you we don't care

Personally I think it's a combination of cat toys and disco music. You place an RAS member in a room with the Bee Gees, ABBA, Donna Summers, and the Village People playing in the background and a multitude of cat toys strewn about the floor and they're helpless for hours.

p.s. helps if the cat toys are loaded with "cat nip" also.

I Personalty think you should stop talking about your self

"I Personalty think you should stop talking about your self"

At the time I posted this, (check the date you idiot), it was kind of hard not to talk about myself, or to myself, Mr. Nightmare.
    There was no one else in this forum. Heckling seemed to be the best way to get your attention. I see it worked.

p.s. Disco rules. It is the music that formed, shaped, and gave the late twentieth century the muse it needed to make the wonders that we have today...
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-23-2012 at 10:32 PM.

The RAS have credit cards and are not afraid to use them!!

continue to try to find what their weaknesses and if you need help just say ...... I'm going to watch - watch

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Elfansha Stenla View Post
    continue to try to find what their weaknesses and if you need help just say ...... I'm going to watch - watch
    Always find a sock to the head works wonders on them