Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I Personalty think you should stop talking about your self"

At the time I posted this, (check the date you idiot), it was kind of hard not to talk about myself, or to myself, Mr. Nightmare.
    There was no one else in this forum. Heckling seemed to be the best way to get your attention. I see it worked.

p.s. Disco rules. It is the music that formed, shaped, and gave the late twentieth century the muse it needed to make the wonders that we have today...
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-23-2012 at 10:32 PM.

The RAS have credit cards and are not afraid to use them!!

lolol thats funny shit love it

"They are masters of war. Opponents of the weak and the stupid. They fear few, mock..

Sounds to me like a description of successful group whom epitomize the qualities required to flourish in this type of environment. This isn't hold-hands.org and I doubt many people have let slip the dogs of war whilst singing kumbaya...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Dunsby View Post
    Sounds to me like a description of successful group whom epitomize the qualities required to flourish in this type of environment. This isn't hold-hands.org and I doubt many people have let slip the dogs of war whilst singing kumbaya...

uhm, last hit
    "5 days ago
    You were attacked by !~RAS~! Carpangler.
    You won the battle, gaining 3 experience and taking 171 damage.
    Sanction • Battle • Details"
    Yep, doing real, real well .....RAS. Motto is
    Would you like fries with that
    :-)

continue to try to find what their weaknesses and if you need help just say ...... I'm going to watch - watch

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Elfansha Stenla View Post
    continue to try to find what their weaknesses and if you need help just say ...... I'm going to watch - watch
    Always find a sock to the head works wonders on them