Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm warning you about the R.A.S.!

Consider this a fair warning to all you game players out there...

The RAS, (Rotten Apple Society, or as I call them, the Rotten Applehole Society), is filled with viscous, mean, cunning, lethal, and ruthless game players.

They are masters of war. Opponents of the weak and the stupid. They fear few, mock many, and have no pity for the weak.

But they do have a weakness...

I'm just not certain what it is yet.

But when I find it. I'll let you all know. I do know that they don't enjoy losing. They get VERY grumpy about that. I like to test that out on them occasionally.

But other than that, dunno what their weakness is yet. Could be cat toys, ketchup, nut allergies, or a fondness for disco music. But someday, that weakness shall be known and shared with the rest of the gaming world.

Machiavelli

lmao....... what i have learned is something simple, one players weakness is another players strength.. so together the weakness gets pushed away. and by working together as 1 unit. ~RAS~ becomes a very serious clan.. but it is a clan that has alot of experience in the gaming world, and it is a great clan..

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    lmao....... what i have learned is something simple, one players weakness is another players strength.. so together the weakness gets pushed away. and by working together as 1 unit. ~RAS~ becomes a very serious clan.. but it is a clan that has alot of experience in the gaming world, and it is a great clan..
    Funny, most of the rest of us think they are the online equivalent of the drooling village idiot

Still one day, once they've hit puberty, they might venture outside, meet members of the opposite (or same) sex and get laid, lets just all hope they don't breed, the thought of their mutant 6 fingered & web feet offspring is enough for right minded people to consider eugenics in an attempt to keep the gene pool clear

lolol thats funny shit love it

Personally I think it's a combination of cat toys and disco music. You place an RAS member in a room with the Bee Gees, ABBA, Donna Summers, and the Village People playing in the background and a multitude of cat toys strewn about the floor and they're helpless for hours.

p.s. helps if the cat toys are loaded with "cat nip" also.

hmmmm... Tom doesn't like the RAS.

(I was formerly a RAS member. I was also GDI, Hit Squad, AFG, and Elite Generals. Hard to stay for so long with one group when you're constantly getting asked to join another, and another, and another, and they all have good, funny players.)

Things have changed a lot since World at War. The groups, who is where, the mentalities, and what the groups represent.

The main thing is that they all like to fight, play, mock, and type out great responses on the forums, (I type better now that I've cut off my sixth finger on each hand...)

Machiavelli

Machiavelli,

"The main thing is that they all like to fight, play, mock, and type out great responses on the forums"

Given the length of time it takes them to reply, surely you mean bash the keyboard mindlessly with their head dobbers without generating great response, but rather just dribbling all over the thread in question

tom, do you not like ras because they beat you all the time?, well it is a game and a war one at that, the object is to attack and kill.........

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    tom, do you not like ras because they beat you all the time?, well it is a game and a war one at that, the object is to attack and kill.........
    Nope, It's because they are stupid enough to spend money on a FREE game. Fuck RASsholes.....that is all