Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    E.F.F elite fighting force....if you have played world at war you know who we are...

We are the Elite Fighting Force, a private secret group. You can contact by message... Caz Sockpuppet, if your interested.

I don't hang in forums. I'm replying because Machiavelli left me a question inside my game comment section.

from wins against the bosses

Hi just thought id add a little to your comment RONIN , The EFF have been a long standing alliance for over 2 years now and we play many games , Most of our members are long term , and have been with us in other games. Just because we do not need to make posts with regards to recruiting new members does not mean we are not active . It is fair to say should we ever feel the need to post for new members WE can and will handle our own recruiting .
    From Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Caz Sockpuppet View Post
    Hi just thought id add a little to your comment RONIN , The EFF have been a long standing alliance for over 2 years now and we play many games , Most of our members are long term , and have been with us in other games. Just because we do not need to make posts with regards to recruiting new members does not mean we are not active . It is fair to say should we ever feel the need to post for new members WE can and will handle our own recruiting .
    From Caz
    Besides that, if we think your any good, we'll invite you, normally a successful applicant will find a horses head in their bed - or is that for unsuccessful applicants, I'd be buggered if I can remember which way round it is

Not that it matters, you're hardly like to get an invite anyway - You might like to try applying to the RAT's, they've got no style or taste, so unless you've been convicted for buggering badgers, there's a fair chance they'll take you
    Last edited by Tom Stone; 06-19-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Carr View Post
    E.F.F elite fighting force....if you have played world at war you know who we are...
    I played "til the end, never saw an EFF.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stone View Post
    Besides that, if we think your any good, we'll invite you, normally a successful applicant will find a horses head in their bed - or is that for unsuccessful applicants, I'd be buggered if I can remember which way round it is

Not that it matters, you're hardly like to get an invite anyway - You might like to try applying to the RAT's, they've got no style or taste, so unless you've been convicted for buggering badgers, there's a fair chance they'll take you
    I certainly wasn't looking for an invite, only answered another's question...wouldn't accept, either.

I played W@W for the first six months, then the last three, (till cheating became so prevalent). I don't remember the EFF either.
    HS, RAS, Mercs, GDI, EG's, TF141, and that's about all, (yes, there were more clans, but they were tiny, and by tiny, I mean that if they were in a fight with Key West, Key West would clobber them.)
    Ronin, don't blame ya on not needing an invite from players like that. No sense of humor. They also play with sock puppets too.

These Dumbass EFFer's don't even know what game they played. They didn't play world @ war, they played world war and I bet they sucked just as bad in that game as they do this one. Elite Fighting Force pssssssssst hahaha what a joke. Trust me no one wants to join this clan, they are very weak and they have no idea what they are doing. It took me about ten minutes to infiltrate their clan with a dummy account and I was immediately their strongest player. They don't need to recruit new players because Tom Stone is constantly creating new mini accounts to add to their ranks. I attack their members all the time and none of them even try to hit me back. Its like they just laid down and accepted that they suck. I welcome any Eff member that wants to come and try me out......Hell i'll fight you all at once.

Your's Truly, Tommy Gun

LMAO, (which is good as my rear end needs to shed some weight).

I can only find one EFF in my level range to fight and he Sssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeucks.
    I'm almost tempted to start sanctioning the EFF at level 626 that sanctioned me. Heck, I'm gonna do it.

You just placed a bounty of $105,942,668 on SPA/EFF STONER SOCKY.
    They will appear on the Sanctions Board in the next 5 minutes.

REALLY? You're level 626 and only have an hourly income of 26.48 million?
    At that level you should have around 30 base structures or more. What are you using, Training Grounds? My hourly income is almost your sanction price, (I am level 164). Sad.
    Please send all EFF here for help on building a better player and base. Seriously.

This, my folks, is gonna be fun. Below is the EFF Logo...

Name:  teamwork.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  75.1 KB
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-21-2012 at 06:34 PM.