Welcome to the Forums
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    LoL what ever Daft Booger. I haven't posted anything on here in a week..this forum is as boring as beating your asses. What are you now 60 levels above me and you get one lucky win??? don't get too cocky son..I am just about to buy another 5 bil in hardware..I'll be sure to hang your scalps on the wall 4 all to see.

lol, one lucky win, you went down from 26 damage to losing and i just started,

Drive your army back! EFFs Executioner Daft Bugger's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!

oh dear you dead again

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Bugger View Post
    lol, one lucky win, you went down from 26 damage to losing and i just started,
    you have been playing this game as long as the rest of us .Just getting started more like just getting the head out your ass

when i started you where level 100+ and now you are just above me, you are nothing but a loser

when i started you where level 100+ and now you are just above me, you are nothing but a loser
    you are 20+ levels above me and I kill you every time I hit you.
    So what is your point ?

oh yeah your shit at this game and you are a big LOSER....

You Dumb-ass you think that if you are higher levels you can beat anyone(If I wanted to level up like some of the village idiots in your clan i would have). I Beat Cash Cow and Shuter who is 550 levels above me .If all you wanted to do is level in a game Darren why don't you go play Farmville all your accounts in this game are weak as piss .Your The Loser lol

Stop friggin lying Daft, You big talkers started this game one week after we did. We are all on an even playing field now. AFA started 1 week before RAS and we stared 1 week before you. Pick another excuse.

I am no EFF but until now the only ones that try to bark is ras
    You wrote that dumbass message on December 10'th, and you were here well before that

I just checked our clan photo's, on november 23 your fearless leader (and our atm machine) Caz was level 78. And I know for a fact that you all started together, so what excuse you gonna use now.